When we arrived (Sep 2012) we were pleasantly surprised, thought it would be bog standard, but it is far from it. Very nicely decorated. All new. Rooms are lovely, beds nice, bathrooms lovely. The breakfast is great. Staff all very helpful. No noise from front rooms, all very well insulated. So close to everything, we walked everywhere. Checkout the checkmate bar/restaurant, as we didn't and regretted it when checking out, it has afternoon tea and drinks and all sorts and it is very cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London