“Brilliant service!”

Park International Hotel
Ranked #333 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I just came back to Vegas from spending a week at the Park International with my mother and had a great time. Everyone at the hotel was very polite, friendly and professional. I work in the Hospitality industry in Las Vegas so I pay special attention to anyone providing customervservice...the service level at the Park International exceeded my expectations. The room was always cleaned to perfection and the entire staffed went out of their way to assist, specially Yonas, Jorge and Roxana. Can't wait to be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Karl G, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Dear Madam

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel, it is always wonderful to receive feedback from fellow hoteliers to hear your opinions on service levels and room quality offered at the hotel.

I am delighted to read that our hotel exceeded your expectations and that you found our staff to be friendly and professional throughout your stay with us. I would like to thank you for pointing out Yonas, Jorge and Roxana in particular for the fantastic customer service that they had provided you and I have happily passed your feedback to our entire team.

We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to London.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,268)

Reviewed 14 February 2013

We had afternoon tea and champagne as a birthday celebration. Everything was nicely presented and we were made to feel welcome by the staff. Only critisim was that the sandwiches had ovbiously been made for some time as the bread was dry and turning a bit hard. Would have been much better to have made them fresh. Also would have been much nicer to see a proper china cake stand rather than cardboard stands left over from the Queen's jubliee. When you think how much you pay for it then the details matter.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandrahagger

Dear Madam

Thank you for choosing to book your afternoon tea at the Checkmate bar and restaurant for a birthday celebration, I am pleased to read that you and your guest had a wonderful time with us.

I would like to thank you for your feedback with regards to the sandwiches and presentation and I have taken all your comments into consideration. I am surprised to hear that your sandwiches were a bit dry as we do prepare all our afternoon teas fresh on a daily basis however we will have a look at a number of alternative breads and storage methods to ensure that your afternoon treats arrive at your table as soft and as fresh as possible. I am also pleased to inform you that as the Jubilee has come and gone so has our commemorative tea stands and they have now been replaced with a modern ceramic version.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Checkmate bar in the near future, perhaps even for one of our live piano nights?

Reviewed 13 February 2013

At first I was hesitate to reserve a room at Park as it is not a chain-store hotel; however, after viewing many reviews from tripadvisor and hotels.com, I finally made my decision for my short business trip. Park overall is a very convenient, comfortable and cozy hotel, with fairly nice hotel service. It is quite near to the tube station which is very convenient for a single lady, and who haven't been to london before. The only drawback is the Internet access. It is a bit not user friendly as I need to get login and password every time when I need to get connected to the Net, yet everything other than that is fine. I exceptionally want to thank the morning guy who helped me to manage my baggages before check-in and after check-out. He is very friendly and nice and really a big thank to you.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Madam

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us and for scoring the Park International Hotel a five out of five on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you had decided to say at our hotel over a chain hotel group and that you had an enjoyable time with us. I believe that when traveling to different counties you get a better feel of the environment and neighbourhood when staying at a traditional independent hotel and I am pleased that our hotel was able to provide you with this experience.

I will happily pass on your very big thank you to our concierge team for assisting with your luggage and we do look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to London.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I stayed one night on business. The location was great for the underground . The hotel was spotlessly clean,bed and pillows comfortable, not too noisy due to effective double glazing and all the facilities I needed . Especially appreciate the mirror over the dressing table as so many hotel don't do this now and I really hate having to do my hair and make up in the morning in the bathroom or standing up because that's the only place with a mirror. Great breakfast in a light and pleasant restaurant and the staff were attentive and friendly. My only complaint is the air-con , I was too hot even with it on all night and had to open the window (pleased that this was possible)to cool the room down . This meant I had to put up with noisy traffic which was not ideal.

Room Tip: Go for a room at the rear of the hotel especially if you like your window open at night
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah57_12

Dear Madam

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Park International Hotel, I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be conveniently located for your travel requirements.

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback with regards to the cleanliness and functionality of your room and I was happy to read that you found the mirror over the dressing table to be a welcome surprise. I am sorry to hear that you had experience some difficulties with your air conditioner during your stay however I am confident that our maintenance team has rectified any fault with this unit after you had reported the problem to our Front Office team upon checkout.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Just spent two nights at the Park International in South Kensington. The hotel was extremely clean and well maintained. Our room wasn't very big but was adequate for a two night stay, the bed was very comfortable. The receptionist was very pleasant and so was all the staff. Buffet style breakfast went down well, eat as much as you want, only fault we found was the orange juice was watered down a bit too much! The hotel bar was reasonably priced and held a happy hour daily which meant a pint of lager was £2, it didn't just last an hour started at 5pm - 7.30pm. Would definitely revisit this hotel without any hesitation. It was perfectly located for our visit to the Royal Albert Hotel, approximately 15 min walk away. The National History Museum was a ten minute walk away. Harrods twenty minutes. Earls Court Tube Station 10 minutes away.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alison745
Karl G, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Dear Madam

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel, it is always a pleasure to read positive feedback like yours

I would like to thank you for mentioning how immaculately maintained our property is as we realise it is just as important as the service you receive whilst staying at a hotel. I was also delighted to read that you found your room to be comfortable and the breakfast plentiful.

I would also like to thank you for the feedback that you have provide with regards to the service you received from each staff member you encountered during your time with us and have happily passed on you review to the entire team to read. I was pleased to read that you had the opportunity to join us for an evening in our Piano bar that you found our prolonged happy hour to be to your liking.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night with two of my friends for my birthday weekend in London.
I used this hotel last summer and had such a wonderful stay decided to use hotel again.
Sadly a little disappointed as was promised an upgraded room on a complementary basis- which wasn't honoured on check in and was given a standard triple room.
The room was big enough and very clean.
Staff very attentive wishing me a happy birthday!
Breakfast was excellent and staff very helpful.
Excellent location.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to completing a review of your recent stay with us and for choosing to stay at the Park International Hotel once again.

I am sorry to read that our Front Office team was unable to provide you with a complimentary upgrade on this occasion and will conduct an investigation as to why they were unable to do so. I am however pleased to read that we were able to accommodate you in one of our larger Triple rooms and that all our staff were attentive and wished you a happy birthday throughout your stay.

I would like to thank you for the wonderful feedback that you have provide with regards to the friendliness of our entire team and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet we have on offer.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

This hotel is not cheap but is a very good hotel. The staff is very friendly and is very easy tour London because the tube station is not far from here.
The room was very nice and very clean.
If you are a Queen fan you can go to visit Freddie Mercury house.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing such a wonderful review of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel and for scoring us a five out of five on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to red that you found our hotel to be great value for money and for pointing out the cleanliness of the property for fellow TripAdvisor readers.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel in the near future.