Our first room was very small but clean. The second day my mom took a shower and fell hard on her hip and was in a great deal of pain for the duration of the trip. My mom had a huge bruise and several cuts. I went to get a bandaid and the staff had were completely clueless where the first aid kit was and I never got a bandaid, I had to use a towel and a lot of pressure to stop the bleeding. I complained and the manager transferred us to a handicap room. The handicap room was a bit better but the view was horrendous ( refer to photo), as are a number of the rooms in the hotel. The first several days breakfasts had no line ups but the last two days we had to wait over 20 minutes for a table. Also, I gave the hotel only two stars because the staff, although perfectly friendly enough, were inexperienced and unknowledgeable. We were told there was a market on Sunday and took a tube to london bridge and much to our disappointment the market never runs on Sundays. Also, we went to Greenwhich the way the concierge told us just to find out that he was mistaken and we had to take a completely different route to get to our destination. Luckily, we were guided by locals that helped us get there. When I wanted to book a tour, I never received any help, I had to make all the arrangements myself. I wanted to make a dining reservation and Rosie ( one of the staff members) told me I could book online, rather than her taking the time to call. The service was just poor overall. The positive aspects of the hotel were the room was clean and the croissants and breakfast were delicious. However, overall, there are plenty of great hotels for be found in London and I would steer away from this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London