Park International Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
2,341 results
All reviewscromwell roadgloucester stationnatural historypiccadilly linethe royal albert hallbreakfast roomminute walksingle roomconvenient locationjunior suitebreakfast was includedexcellent locationhyde parktea and coffeetubekensingtonwaitrose
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located very conveniently, close to the museum district, so it tends to be filled with turists. Rooms are very small but clean. My room was a little noisy, squeezed between the elevator and the busy road. Ok choice if you are visiting the area.

1  Thank Gianluca M
Karl G, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Sir

Thank you for completing a review of you recent stay at the Park International Hotel, I was pleased to read that you found your room to be clean and well maintained and that the location of the property suited your travel requirements perfectly.

I am disappointed to hear that you found the size of your room to be smaller than expected however should you require more floor space on any upcoming visits you may be planning to London may I suggest upgrading to a double room for that added bit comfort.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed at the Park international hotel between the 14th August and 19th August.

We asked for a 3 person room and were provided a room in the basement section of the hotel.

The room was spacious with 3 single beds, the most comfortable beds and pillows that we experienced in our 4 weeks of travels, large spacious bathroom, great airconditioning and whilst the internet was a little pricey it was reliable and super fast.

Breakfast was included everyday and whilst there wasn't a hige variety of foods available it served its purpose.

The location of this hotel is close to everything we needed. From shopping, tourist attractions, football matches, restaurants, atms, hairdressers, doctors, supermarket etc.

I could not flaw my stay at Park International hotel and I highly reccomend it.

• Stayed: August 2013
Karl G, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the opportunity to complete a review of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel and for rating us a five out of five on TripAdvisor.

I pleased to hear that you found your room to be one of the most spacious and comfortable during your recent travels and that the location of the hotel was ideal for your travel requirements.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on any future trips you may be planning to London.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I stayed here for 6 nights while in London. The hotel was lovely, although my single room was very small it was adequate for my needs. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple but there was plenty to choose from, catering for many tastes. The hotel is in a great location, close to many places to eat and drink and not far from the tube station. I was able to walk to many attractions, including the Natural History Museum and Harrods and felt safe during the day and at night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Natti4

Dear Madam

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Park International Hotel it is always a pleasure to positive feedback like yours.

I would like to thank you for the wonderful feedback you have provided with regards to the service you had received from each staff member you had encountered during your stay. As a hotel we take our guest satisfaction rating very seriously and I am pleased to read that once again our team was able to assist you in the most professional manner possible.

I would also like to thank you for your comments with regards to our breakfast buffet as we do our best to cater for all our international clientele by offering a Continental, Full English and Chinese breakfast selection. I am pleased that you found the location of the hotel to suite your travel requirements and most importantly as a single female traveller you felt safe when exploring the local area.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I stayed 4 nights at this hotel last week, having previously stayed there once before. It is a very pleasant hotel, in a fantastic location near to the Natural History and other museums and easy tube rides to other famous landmarks. There are lots of places to eat and drink within easy walking distance of the hotel.

My room was a bit on the small side, but perfectly acceptable, and the breakfast and bar facilities were great. Overall I would thoroughly recommend it, and will stay here again the next time I visit London.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert H

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel, it was wonderful to read that you had stayed with us once before and had chosen to return to us once again based on your previous experience.

I was delighted to hear that your second visit was as enjoyable as your first and I believe you may have found the perfect place to sat during your visits to London.

I would like to thank you for recommending our hotel to fellow TripAdvisor readers and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Overall the hotel was very satisfactory but more recent 3-star than genuine 4-star. Location and desk staff (day and evening) are strongest pluses.

Main negative is the breakfast, specifically the scarcity of fresh fruit (watermelon and grapes are not adequate and tinned peaches... Oh no!) This is at best mid-range 3-star breakfast. Tea and coffee were weak too and bread was poor (supermarket sliced white and brown) except for the croissants which were very good indeed. Scrambled egg was especially poor and even as it came from the kitchen was in rubbery chunks. Most unpalatable.

The room (322) was very small indeed but quiet and the bathroom, while small too, was excellent - great shower units etc. The rooms were very well serviced indeed - spotlessly clean and fine bed linen. The "double" room we stayed in had a bed that was barely standard length but was otherwise very comfortable - and full marks for using a light duvet in high summer. If you are very tall, your toes will stick out. If you are wide, get a king. Air conditioning worked perfectly.

Despite what may seem a poor review, we would possibly return to the hotel - though my partner says not unless quality of breakfast is improved to the standard of other 4-stars we have stayed in over the past 20 years

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel. As a hotel we welcome feedback both positive and negative so they we may identify any areas that may require improvement and maintain the areas that we have perfected.

I am sorry to hear that the low light of your stay was the breakfast on offer each morning. I will most certainly pass on your feedback to our Food and Beverage manager so that he may investigate possible alternatives to the items that you have mentioned as well and tweak a number of freshly made items in order to enhance the flavour and aesthetics of our buffet.

I was however pleased to hear that although you found your room to be slightly smaller than expected it came with all the comforts you required in order to have a good night’s rest and a relaxing stay with us.