The room was cramped, but clean. I can't believe that we stayed at the same hotel as the other reviews. Any request we had was always met with an astonished, "No one has ever asked that before." Toilet paper?
One evening I was having problems with the internet connection and couldn't get back to the main page with the help number. I called down to the front desk to see if they had it. I was met with extreme defensiveness. "No one has ever complained about the internet before." me - "I just want the telephone number on the start-up screen." them - " Just do it again." me - " I can't. That's why I want the telephone number." them- "No one has ever had this problem." ...
The next request was for an adapter. No luck. We asked about a bus trip and a sightseeing question - no idea. Finally we nicknamed the front desk - The No Service Group and gave up.
Until.... the rat in the room. I screamed as the rat ran about for a while. I called the front desk. Surprise - "No one has ever had a rat in their room." Finally the rat ran out under the door. When the front desk person finally arrived 25 minutes later, he said that if the rate came back that my husband could take care of it. Thank god it was the last night. I didn't sleep and couldn't wait to leave.
That's not all. They overcharged us on telephone calls. The room had one rate, but the desk clerk help up another sheet of paper. He said " See right here." We gave up.
DON"T STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO STUDY THE RATS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London