We stayed at the Park International hotel whilst in London on business for 5 nights.
- The lobby is very attractively done with plush carpets in the passages.
- We stayed in room 625 which had a balcony and really pleasantly decorated.
- The rooms was very temperate and coped well with the winter weather
- The bed was very comfortable and we could good nights sleep.
- The room was also very clean and we had Gilchrist and Soames amenities in the bathroom.
- The staff were very friendly for London and tried to be helpful.
- The location is brilliant. It is in Kensington on cromwell road which makes it close to museums and other attractions. It is also very close to the Gloucester Rd tube station, there is a massive Sainsbury across the road, there is a laundromat across the road as well as a number of places to get sim cards across the road as well. There are also numerous restaurants very close by.
- The Hotel breakfast is included. It is not brilliant but definitely nice to have.
Could be better:
- Internet was not great and rather costly. They don't seem to offer a limited free option like other Swisscom providers.
- Floor is rather creaky in the room. It is a wood laminate floor that could be better seated.
- Selection of TV Channels was not great.
All In all was a great hotel and for the price would most definitely stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London