Stayed at Hotel for weekend. The price, I felt for weekend was very reasonable for good London location.
As all other reviews the location was excellent for underground,museum, Hyde Park, restaurants etc and as we were attending concert in Royal Albert Hall it was just a 15 minute walk away.
The reception area is large and very pleasantly decorated.
The rooms were clean,warm and simply decorated.........we stayed in Room 056 which was for wheelchair access so bathroom was accordingly but the view was a brick wall and dirty roof........so no sunlight,but as we were out all day it did not matter too much.
We did ask to be moved but Hotel full (we had booked 1 month previous) also hairdryer reported not working but again fell on deaf ears.
Lovely pleasant breakfast area and quiet adequate menu and free morning papers.
Lovely bar and Restaurant area ( why the music so loud, did see people leave because of it and also people ask for it to be turned down which fell on deaf ears)..........it really took away from a relaxing drink and great Happy Hour prices after shopping or before dinner.
Staff on the Saturday night I felt were under pressure serving food and drinks...2 staff .
All in all it was a pleasant week-end stay and would return again, it was extremely busy and I feel as in a lot of hotels nowadays if you have a problem there is no joined up thinking from one section to another and it is like you are a nuisance and hope it or you will go away.
So Management take note as you have a nice product.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London