Before you order check their internet connectivity rates if you are depending on internet use. The tv-channels were not complete as listed, we missed i.a. BBC 4. Reception had the provider Swisscom phone us and they promised to fix it. They did not. As we checked out they had charged about 10 GBP for the phone call and "service" from Swisscom, which we had to ask to have taken off the bill. Breakfast was good. Windows don't open and air-con did not seem to work well. Room and corridors were clean and recently refurbished. Not good enough for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London