“Value for money”

Ranked #350 of 1,068 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“Value for money”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

This Hotel was very easy to find; parking was a bit of a nightmare so I had to park in the Holiday Inn's car park which cost me £40 for the day! Apart from that the Park International was a lush hotel, rooms were cleaned to perfection; the breakfast in the morning was superb! Only down side to it was the bartender couldn't understand what drink we wanted to order.

But all in all it's a really nice hotel

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aaron N
AlexanderTM, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments and I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Park International Hotel.

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed all the facilities the Hotel has to offer. I am disappointed to see that there was a language barrier with our bar staff. This is something that we do try to work with our teams to help improve their skills and knowledge.

Unfortunately parking in the South Kensington area is very limited. The closest public car park is fortunately located underneath the Holiday Inn which is our neighbouring building.

Once again I would like to thank you for posting your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel again soon.

Park International Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (339)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

excellent value for a hotel found on last minute top secret hotels. this hotel was a lot cheaper than any other hotels nearby. it is only a short walk from gloucester rd underground and easy to find on the main road and also on main bus route into central london which was an added bonus for the night bus.

• Stayed February 2014
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Park International Hotel.

We do like to ensure that we do provide the best possible service at all times for all our guests.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel again soon.

DERBYSHIRE
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed here for one night only and were upgraded to a new room which was modern, spacious and attractive. The bathroom was fantastic, with a lovely large power shower and included bathrobe and slippers. We had a very good night's sleep as it was quiet and very comfortable. The double bed was a standard size which is unusual for a 4 star as we are used to a kind size or a super king size but we managed just fine.
The following morning I was unable to go to the dining room for breakfast due to a back injury and needing to take strong painkillers, I asked my husband to bring me a croissant or some fruit to the room. Ten minutes later a young manager carried a tray to our room with full English breakfast, fresh fruit, toast and croissant. Nothing it seems was too much trouble for them. We were very impresses especially as we paid less than the cost of a premier inn at Kings Cross. We can't recommend this gem of a place highly enough and will definitely return. One last note: there is a wonderful cheap Italian restaurant across the road where we had a two course meal with a glass of wine each for a total bill of £24. Amazing for London but especially for this area

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
AlexanderTM, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments after you recent stay with us here at Park International Hotel. It gives my great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

It is wonderful that you enjoyed your room and all the facilities it offers. We have tried to make them as comfortable for all our guests as we can.

We also like to take pride in the services we offer throughout the Hotel including our breakfast. We do like to ensure our guests get the best possible start to their day, so we would always be happy to assist delivering breakfast if someone is not as able to join us in our Breakfast Room.

Once again I would like to thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to th Park International Hotel again soon.

Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I opted for a junior exectuive room because I could see it was the only chance of getting a decent sized room, the standard rooms seemed very small. The room was in the basement and I was constantly disturbed by moving furniture above my head and stomping feet until about 1am in the morning. I guess the room is underneath the bar or front of house.
The heating unit was too noisy but it was necessary to have it on because the room was cold. I think I must have been in the same room as Amanda B reviewer as she had exactly the same complaint.
There were no nice touches to the room. No complimentary biscuits, showercap, no radio access (only TV), Internet access didn't work - I was given a voucher code for £7 which was not suitable for my device and then when I asked for it to be taken off from my bill I had to wait ages while the front of desk rang swisscom to get a discount code. There was no extra blanket for the bed.Even the signage to the room etc was incredibly poor.

Breakfast had a good range of food. The room and bathroom were both very clean.
They really could do a hell of a lot better with a bit more thought and attention to detail.

Room Tip: Basement rooms could be noisey.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Scarborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

We have just visited this hotel for 2 nights, bed and room too small, noise from adjoining bedrooms. Good for tube station, but unfortunately tubes on strike. Breakfast basic, I had scrambled eggs(but not as we know them) mashed up boiled eggs, I found a large piece of grey egg, off putting to say the least. I took it to the waitress and she said it's overcooked, no apology, just giggled to a colleague. It was clean but wouldn't return, not the friendliest of staff.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sandra W
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The deluxe room was TINY.. certainly not worth the price. Luckily the heating in our room was not functional so we got upgraded to the junior suite which was indeed very large and pleasant and had a nice street view. The breakfast is great!!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank alexandronic
AlexanderTM, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments and I am pleased to hear you satisfied with your recent stay with us here at Park International Hotel.

I am very sorry to read that you had some maintenance issues with your room as we usually pride ourselves on the standard of our Heritage Floor. With regards to your room if you had mentioned to our Front Office team they would have tried to arrange another room that could have been more comfortable for you. However I am pleased that you enjoyed your upgrade to one of our Junior Suites.

It also gives me great pleasure to see that you enjoyed our breakfast selection.

Once again I would like to thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Short distance from Gloucester Rd tube station. Nice hotel. Staff very friendly.
Stayed in room 522 for 1 night. The room had everything you needed, was very clean and bright, however it was very compact.Only had a shower...we prefer a bath. Wouldn't have wanted to stay in there for more than 1 or 2 nights.
The buffet breakfast was included in our stay and had quite a good selection.
Would recommend the hotel and wouldn't have a problem going back again..

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and I am very happy to read that you have had a pleasant stay with us here at Park International Hotel.

I am very happy to see that you have enjoyed our breakfast selection and the friendliness of our team.

In our standard rooms these are all equipped only with walk in showers. We only have bathtubs in our Junior Suite which are located on our upgraded unique Heritage Floor. Unfortunately we do have some rooms which are smaller than others. We do try to allocate our rooms sensibly to reflect this so we can make sure that all our guests are as comfortable as they can be.

Once again I would like to thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel again soon.