This Hotel was very easy to find; parking was a bit of a nightmare so I had to park in the Holiday Inn's car park which cost me £40 for the day! Apart from that the Park International was a lush hotel, rooms were cleaned to perfection; the breakfast in the morning was superb! Only down side to it was the bartender couldn't understand what drink we wanted to order.
But all in all it's a really nice hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London