“Great Hotel”

Park International Hotel
Ranked #343 of 1,073 Hotels in London
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Having just recently had a trip to London I found myself in a different area than that I would normally stay so decided to try The Park International and was really pleased I did. The hotel is in an excellent location for the Museums but a little bit too out of the way for some of the other attractions, however there is a tube station just around the corner. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The breakfast choice was very good and plenty of it! The room was very clean and very comfortable. I would definitely stay again and of course be happy to recommend to others.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Karl G, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Madam

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel and for scoring us a five out of five on TripAdvisor.

I would like to thank you for the wonderful feedback you have provided with regards to professionalism of our entire team and the quality of service you had received throughout your stay. I would also like to thank you for recommending our hotel to fellow TripAdvisor readers and we do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Park International Hotel

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Just got back from a 2 night stay, our room was clean and tidy. Room size was adequate. The Breakfast buffet was one of the best I have had in London. The location is ideal for any tourist, it is within walking distance to the Musuems and Kensington / Hyde Park and only 3 minutes from the tube.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time completing a review of your recent at the Park International Hotel it is always a pleasure to read positive feedback such as yours.

I was pleased to read that you found every aspect of the hotel to be to your liking and that you took a particular interest in our breakfast buffet. I shall happily pass on your feedback to our breakfast manager who I am confident will be delighted with your comments as she has recently modified the buffet earlier on this year.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Clean but basic, can be noisy if on ground floor and basement. Good selection of buffet food for breakfast. Hotel would benefit from free basic wifi! Speed of service can sometimes be slow. On the whole a pleasant stay. Rooms could do with being more cosy!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Carlosvandangos
Karl G, General Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for completing a review of your recent stay at our hotel, I was pleased to read that you found our hotel fit your travel requirements.

I am sorry to hear that you found your room to be a bit noisy as you were facing the front side of the property however we do have rear facing rooms which tend to be a little quieter. I am pleased to inform you that the hotel dose offer free wi-fi in our public areas however we are currently running a promotion on own website where guest receive free Wi-Fi access at no additional cost in your room when booking directly with the hotel.

I am pleased to read that overall your stay with us was a pleasant one and we do look forward to welcoming you back on any future business travels you may be planning.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I recently stayed here as a chaperone during a school trip. The hotel was very clean and well kept. The beds were comfortable. Our room was fine, not tremendous, but enough space for 2 adults. Although I do know that some rooms were extremely small from other chaperones. The breakfast was ample with a wide variety of choices. The breakfast room was cute as well. The location was great! A 2minute walk to the tube and walking distance to museums. My only complaint would be the wifi. Although it is free, you can only get it in the lobby and even then it's spotty at best.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lorrainecaraccio5

Dear Madam

Thank you for the feedback of your recent stay at the Park International Hotel, I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I was pleased to read that our hotel was an ideally located for your daily group excursions and I am also happy to hear that you found your rooms to be clean and well-kept as well as an ample selection on our breakfast buffet.

I do hope that you and your group had a memorable time in London and we do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

For a recent five-day working trip to London, I wanted a hotel that was convenient and clean - and enjoyed the Park International. Room was smallish - but very adequate, price was excellent, room was very clean and room service excellent. Tube just around the corner (Piccadilly line to Heathrow - very convenient). Wifi in the room was excellent service, and price was less than I've paid elsewhere. Lots of good places to eat nearby, convenient transit to all parts of London. I was on 5th floor - and never even heard noise from street.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Stayed here for two nights in February. Staff at reception were extremely helpful with our requests. Staff at breakfast were also very nice.
Room was a good size, bed comfortable and the shower was amazing!! Our room (015 in basement) did not have a bath.
Location was great - Gloucester Road is on picadilly line, so it is handy for Heathrow and great for getting to Knightsbridge, Green Park, Picadilly Circus, Leicester Square and Covent Garden. Sch Felt like a very safe area of London too

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pd84
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

This Hotel was very easy to find; parking was a bit of a nightmare so I had to park in the Holiday Inn's car park which cost me £40 for the day! Apart from that the Park International was a lush hotel, rooms were cleaned to perfection; the breakfast in the morning was superb! Only down side to it was the bartender couldn't understand what drink we wanted to order.

But all in all it's a really nice hotel

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aaron N
AlexanderTM, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments and I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Park International Hotel.

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed all the facilities the Hotel has to offer. I am disappointed to see that there was a language barrier with our bar staff. This is something that we do try to work with our teams to help improve their skills and knowledge.

Unfortunately parking in the South Kensington area is very limited. The closest public car park is fortunately located underneath the Holiday Inn which is our neighbouring building.

Once again I would like to thank you for posting your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to the Park International Hotel again soon.

Kind Regards