Having just recently had a trip to London I found myself in a different area than that I would normally stay so decided to try The Park International and was really pleased I did. The hotel is in an excellent location for the Museums but a little bit too out of the way for some of the other attractions, however there is a tube station just around the corner. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The breakfast choice was very good and plenty of it! The room was very clean and very comfortable. I would definitely stay again and of course be happy to recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London