I stayed for 2 nights and I have to say it’s a nice hotel and good value on a budget. Clean but small rooms and pretty well maintained. Bed was comfy and the shower and bathroom were nice. I hit the gym downstairs which was basic but done the job.
I was in room 509 facing the main road and it was a bit noisy and the aircon didn’t work but it was still a nice place to stay in a good location.
On the second night however I came back in from dinner and electric tooth brush and x2 travel toothpastes had been removed from my room. I called reception and was unhelpfully told how well paid the staff are and that they had been cleaning rooms for years.
I pointed out that I believed it was a genuine cleaning error and it was possible the cleaner had binned my items in error. (Cost to replace them is £55 – not a standard toothbrush in case you think I was crazy!)
I was called back the next day and told they had checked the laundry and all the bins (Hmmm) and didn’t find it so it must be in my bag. I have never had such poor customer service ever in all my years travelling.
I would never stay here again and have asked it be removed from the list of approved hotels via my work. All the hotel had to do was replace it or at least apologise!!
I have tried several times to resolve the situation but the hotel is simply not interested.
So if staying here be warned that either the staff are extremely careless or have sticky fingers!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London