We stayed there April 3rd -8th and then again April 11th - 14th. The very first night we arrived, we were put into a small, cramped room that looked like it was in the basement. We could barely get our luggage in there. Although it was quiet, as we asked for, it was very dark. We asked to be moved, and we decided to upgrade. The person at the front desk assured us that the basement room was the better room, but I wasn't convinced. The lady at the desk then stepped in and gave us room 310. It had one of the nicest, softest hotel beds I've ever stayed in. The bed was right next to the door so we heard a lot of noise, but we were away from the street, so no traffic noise which was nice. The last part of our trip was April 11th - 14th. Room 310 was booked so we got Room 410. This room was quiet a bit of space for London standards. All room had a refrigerator. Room 410 had a bed as hard a rock, but it was away from the door, so it was very quiet. Off the street as well. I did have to put my blankets underneath me because the bed was so hard, but that's the only compliant that I had. The location of the hotel couldn't be better. It's across the street from Sainsbury's grocery, a laundromat, as well as a cyber cafe. It's also 3 blocks from the Glouchester Square stop. Perfect for trips to downtown twice a day. A couple of nice and inexpensive restaurants nearby as well. I would stay there again. Everything was very clean!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London