The breakfast buffet was superb - hot and cold selections and plenty of it. The service was very good and friendly.
Room was a bit on the small side, but we stayed 2 adult and a 5 year old in an ordinary double room, so it was expected. The bed poured towards the end, so we all woke up at the end of the bed - nice and soft mattress. Our room faced the road, but there was no noise.
Nice location with easy access to the Gloucester tube station and walking distance to the Natural History Museum.
Would stay here again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London