Stayed here on arrival from airport at 8-00 am and found the room ready to go. Not a huge room but acceptable for the 2 of us. Drinks cooler in the room and the aircon was working well.
Breakfasts are good and the staff are extremely professional in all areas and are a credit to management.
Each issue we had with prebooked trips and entertainment were sorted out by the staff without any fuss.
Please review the style of toilet in the rooms as without a brush they are hard to keep clean due to the shape but I'm sure the cleaning staff has already brought this to the managements attention.
Overall an excellent stay and we will make the point of booking here when in London in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London