I read a lot of poor reviews of this hotel on-line, as well as good ones. I reserved a room, reasoning that the poor reviews were from a vocal minority. I enjoyed my stay there. Yes, the room was small (a single), which is to be expected in the U.K. The bed was very comfortable; the room was clean; the TV worked fine; the bath was tiny but spotless, with plenty of hot water; and the staff were very polite and accommodating. Great location in Kensington, close to plenty of amenities, including a very good place for breakfast, The Patisserie, and a lovely pub with super food. And the price was great. So don't believe all the grumblers out there -- and enjoy London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London