5,299 results
All reviews warren street tube station tottenham court single room lovely hotel northern line theatre break excellent location west end oxford circus quiet room central location standard room mini bar booked this hotel an upgrade british museum stayed for one night
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This hotel is near the Warren Street tube which we found was very convenient. Rooms are on the small size but I think that is usual for large cities. Most importantly the bed was very comfortable.
The buffet breakfast was good and I recommend the field mushrooms, tomatoes on the vine (so sweet) Cumberland sausages ..........
We had dinner in the restaurant one night which we enjoyed. The service was good but it was noisy the night we were there.
The only negative was the temperature in the hotel. The Rooms are all on the warm side but
I found the temperature in all shops tubes etc way too hot. It's a case of layering and just removing your coat.

Room tip: This was part of a package so I can't comment on the value of the accommodation
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bazzawa
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Bazzawa,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel! May we thank you also for posting such kind comments on Trip Advisor, it will serve as great advise for future guests when choosing accommodation.

Once again, our unbeatable location highlighted! Whether travelling for business or leisure it is perfect, Warren Street tube station is less than a 2 minute walk and Euston within 5 minutes.

It is a pleasure to read that you dined in Trunk bar and restaurant; I will pass your compliments on to Chef and the team.

The team and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

As a regular visitor there is always a nice smile and some friendly banter to welcome me to the hotel. The hotel is great, food excellent (especially breakfast) and the location is perfect. Great for business in the week, and also perfect for a family weekend in London.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Andy W

Dear AndyW1803,

I am so delighted to read that you enjoy your stay with us time and time again! Thank you for your loyalty and for taking a moment to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor, it is much appreciated!

Next time you are staying with us, it would be lovely if I could meet with you and thank you in person for being such a wonderful advocate of the Grafton hotel! You can easily reach me by asking at Reception.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I booked this hotel as a stop over before and after i went to Paris with my kids. The first night spent here I can't fault at all. Beautiful room, spacious, tidy. Fantastic. The second time we came back however i had to complain. The Air Con wasn't working it was very hot in the room we were poorly by the morning. The electrical sockets over heated my charger, i wasn't able to charge my phone for long. We were in room 133 and the room seemed smaller. It was still lovely but for a family of 4 it was too small. Nevertheless i'll definately come back here again. Friendly staff, very helpful. Fantastic breakfast too.

Room tip: Don't ask for room 133 if your a family of 4 it's too small.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Elzy2013
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Elzy2013,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton.

We hope you and your family enjoyed the trip to Paris. I am pleased that you had such a great experience on your first night so much so you returned for a second, however it is disappointing to read that due to the maintenance issue it wasn’t as good as before. Please accept my apologies; the Maintenance Manager will follow up on the issues highlighted with room 133. Thank you for letting us know.

I am delighted that you will definitely be back! Next time you are planning a trip please do not hesitate to contact me as I would love an opportunity to make this stay just as good as the first. You can easily reach me via customer services or the hotel reception.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were in London to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday, and Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton served perfectly our needs. Modern, clean and fresh rooms and a welcoming atmosphere all the way. There was a little salon where you could drink your afternoon tea in peace, great detail in the lobby. Our room was a little suite with windows to Tottenham Court Road. The weather was more or less chilly when we visited, so the room wasn't always that warm, but hey, it's still England. Nothing to complain, definetly will come back.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Toppsen

Dear Mr. Toppsen,

Thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel. Happy Birthday to your Mother, we are delighted you had a great stay with us!

I am so pleased to read your kind comments. Rest assured I will pass on your kind words to the rest of Grafton Team.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed here with a friend whilst the NFL game was on at Wembley. The Grafton's location is perfect almost right next to Warren Street tube station and within a stone's throw of Euston on Tottenham Court Road. The reception area was bright and clear with easy access straight off the street. This made Check-in was easy and without issue.
Our room spoke quality with everything as you would desire.
We ate here but I've reviewed that elsewhere on Trip Advisor but suffice to say I had no problem with either quality, quantity or price!
We had breakfast in the morning and it was here I had a small issue. Plenty of staff made for a stress free time but poor command of English made communication a bit of an issue. Please if you are going to employ foreign nationals in public facing sectors you need to make sure their English is of a high enough standard.
The actual breakfast was superb with a wide selection of both standard English and continental. I went for continental so cannot vouch for the quality of the English but it looked good. The continental was also excellent with every possible taste catered for.
As I had a number of hours after check out time before my booked transport home I needed somewhere to drop my luggage and the reception staff had a concierge service that had no problem with my request.
To sum up I'd recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a top quality Central London based hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
9  Thank jungliemac

Dear Iain M,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent visit to London.

I am so pleased to know that we have delivered great service to another guest! We appreciate the time you have taken to share your comments which will indeed help other travellers to make an informed choice on their accommodation when in London.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.