US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The hotel is set in a fantastic location being right next door to Warren Street tube station- and only a few minutes on the tube from Oxford Street.

The staff at the reception we're very friendly and helpful and allowed us to check in at 12 as they had a room available early.

The room itself was spacious, modern and very clean- and had everything you need for a short stay.

Would definately stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Swynellew,

I am absolutely delighted to read that you will definitely stay with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel again - You are more than welcome any time!

If you are coming to do a bit of shopping you have definitely picked the right location – Oxford Street is a 10 minute walk away! Once you’ve finished with that you can get concierge to drop the bags in your room and wind down in Trunk Bar for a cocktail or two.

Next time you are planning a trip, please don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance. I am easily reached via the hotel phone or customer services.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I booked this hotel for business purposes, and mainly the location, as it is next to Warren Street tube station. I was greeted at the door, opened for me, and one of the persons came with me to the reception and checked me in. I was offered a glass of water during this process which was very quick. I settled in to my room, and within a few minutes, housekeeping checked to see if every thing was in order, followed by a call from reception to also check the same. I had room service that evening, again faultless - easy, quick, friendly and good food. The breakfast was a delight with the staff being very friendly and helpful right through my breakfast. Check out was quick and easy. Altogether a fabulous experience and recommend. The best Radisson I have stayed in, and I have stayed in a few, definitely with regard to service.

Room Tip: On booking I ask for a quiet room away from the main road and got this. You do not book this hotel for views, but for location and quality.

Dear Daryl,

WOW! Hearing how much our guests love our hotel is truly what makes us get up and do it over and over again! We are honoured to be the best Radisson you have stayed in.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor! Rest assured I make sure the hotel hear how much you appreciated their efforts.

I am hoping we will have the pleasure to welcome you back the Grafton hotel, if you need any assistance with making reservations please do not hesitate to contact me directly either via the hotel reception or customer services.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

It was rather short stay, but I am using this hotel for the last few years and I am very happy with it :)
Me and my family are coming to the hotel and the area and the restourants are just perfect. Apart of the traditionals pubs there is a wide choce of different cuisines.

Dear Dimiter D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for staying at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel for your recent trip to London.

I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay, albeit a short one! Never the less, we always want to our guests to have the best possible time regardless of how long they are staying.

I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you to the hotel in the near future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I should preface this by saying that my career involves traveling so I stay at hotels probably six months a year and in more countries than I care to count so this rather critical review is not given without comparison and experience.

After some business in Manchester I met my wife in London and we were looking forward to a few days of relaxation. I had read some good reviews about the Grafton and generally enjoy the Blu hotels. My wife and I checked in on the afternoon at approximately 3:00 pm and we assigned room. When we started to settle we soon discovered that none of our devices could log on to the wifi network. Later that evening one of the front desk people also discovered the same issue with our room and several others on the first floor. I must maintain contact with my business back in the States and a wifi connection is essential. I spoke to the front desk I was told that a technician had been called and would address the issue. We left for dinner and a show.

We returned at 11 pm and the same issue existed. There was no note or message from the front desk regarding the wifi. I went downstairs and spoke with the front desk. I offered to switch rooms but was told nothing was available and was told that I could conduct my business in the business center. I spent 90 minutes that evening in the front lobby responding to my e-mail and speaking with my staff on Skype while the music of the bar pulsated nearby and my wife waited upstairs.

Early the next morning I went to the lobby and asked if the wifi situation would be corrected or if I could switch to a new room as we actually had never unpacked. He said that they would try to find me a new room. After waiting in the lobby for about 20 minutes I assumed my situation was not important enough to address. I went upstairs and told my wife we would be moving to a new hotel. When I returned to the lobby to check-out early it was the original young lady who checked us in who waited on me. When she did not ask I told her how disappointed we were with our short stay. When I paid my bill in full I was surprised that I was not offered any compensation. I was told on numerous occasions, "Oh, I am so sorry about that," regarding the situation but never once was anything offered to be done to actually demonstrate sincerity in addressing the situation, correcting it and keeping us on as guests of the hotel or happy Club Carlson members. A proper gesture would have been to compensate me for the hotel’s failure to provide the service promised and ultimately to fix the issue so that my wife and I did not feel compelled to leave and find alternative last-minute lodging. While I imagine the manager will respond to this post and give the typical "I am sorry to hear this" apology, it remains hollow and disingenuous.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Johnny B

Dear Johnny B,

Firstly may I thank you for taking the time to share your candid comments with us on Trip Advisor. We genuinely appreciate all feedback, positive and negative – as it is completely and utterly vital to the success of the hotel.

On this note, I must say that it is disheartening to read that you did not have the experience we strive to deliver for our guests. I am aware that we suffered a problem with the internet connection in the bedrooms recently, I would like to assure you that the problem has been resolved. Please accept my sincerest apologies the inconvenience that was caused to you and your Wife. I have sent you a message so that I may look investigate and ensure the departments involved take the corrective steps necessary to avoid such experiences in the future.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I wasn't looking forward to staying here as I've had bad experiences in similar hotels from the group but I thought this one was good. The service was really good on arrival and at each point during my stay. The room was modern, very clean and well-equiped and generally comfy. However, as I had a single room it was very, very small, as was the bathroom, and I had a lot of work to do in the evening and struggled to sit at the desk with the bed right behind me.

That said, it was doable and the room itself was nice. I didn't realise there was a gym until I spotted it in a review on here and the gym is modern with good equipment and was quiet. This was an unexpected bonus.

The location is very central and is next two one tube station, close to another and is walkable to Oxford Street so pretty good on that .

My room faced into the courtyard so was quiet. I've rated the room 3/5 not because it was average in itself, but because it was small. If I wasn't planning to spend much time in there though it would not have been an issue.

I would stay here again as the service, finishing of the rooms and the gym are probably worth the compromise on size if staying for one or two nights on business.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the courtyard to avoid street noise if that sort of thing bothers you.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Andrew,

I am absolutely delighted you enjoyed your stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton. May we thank you for choosing to stay at the Grafton hotel and for taking the time to share your experience.

Please accept my apologies that on this occasion the room allocated to you was not to your complete satisfaction. Our single rooms are bijou, however we do have superior rooms which are more spacious available.

Next time you are planning a visit, don’t hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of assistance with anything at all.

Kind regards,