US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$383
Hotels.com
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is the second time I stayed in this hotel. First time was for leisure, this time for business.
The check-in was smooth and fast, room ready (3pm). I got single room on first floor facing bike stand and underground station. The bed was OK for myself, I guess it was not suitable for a couple unless they would be in early stage of relationship :-)
The bathroom was with shower, everything clean with all amenities.
As always in London hotels, everything (except for the bill) is small - room, bathroom, bed. But at the same time I have to say clean, neat and comfortable.
Hotel provides free internet access, however the signal could be boosted.
Catering in the hotel was really nice. Breakfast was pretty good, great service.
Overall - very happy

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Michall,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

I am so pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us. Thank you also for highlighting you what a high level of cleanliness we have, it is something the Grafton team take great pride in! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the entire hotel.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Grafton for business it is extremely convenient, The staff are the jewel in the crown extremely helpful and very efficient
Location is ideal if not surprising on Tottenham Court Road The only downside is being able to stop outside the hotel in a car to deliver luggage especially if you are a wheelchair user and the lack of disabled toilet facilities in the hotel they should and could do a lot better than sending somebody downstairs to the meeting room area which is locked up as this is the closest facility

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear David D,

Thank you so much for highlighting what a great team we have here at the Grafton hotel!

We always appreciate our guests feedback as it helps to know what our guests like and what our guests can do without – so I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. On this note, it is disappointing that you feel we have a lack of disabled facilities, I would like to assure you we do our very best to accommodate everyone’s needs and continue to strive to do better in every aspect daily, however I will pass on your comments to the Hotel Management team so they can look into this.

Once again, we hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very good location and convenient for tube. Overall the hotel was good, decent sized single room for price, breakfast busy but good although fried eggs on the buffet would be even better. Excellent staff. Only drawback was that I had a room facing onto Tottenham Court Rd. Ambulances from UCH a up on side street opposite and invariably leave with sirens blaring when called out which does lead to a degree of sleep disturbance.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Murdo,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback with us!

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, however I do apologise about the sirens keeping you up. Next time you stay, contact me prior to your arrival and I will allocate you a room in a quieter location.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed just one night in transit on business, and this hotel did just fine. It doesn't look like anything special from the street, but has a nice interior décor. Room size was just fine by European standards, and comfort and amenities were totally satisfactory. The staff (desk, door, bar, restaurant) were professionally helpful and friendly. I was easily able to get to other neighborhoods for dinner and visiting some of London's more interesting sights with the tube access right out the front door.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Mr. WarrenShoe,

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel. May we thank you also for taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent visit to London.

I am delighted that you liked the décor of your room and the Grafton Team helpful and friendly!

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Travelling a lot in the forces you see many a hotel
The single rooms are do small that you have to squeeze into the chair to sit at the desk !
If you have work in the evening you are going to struggle in these rooms and the only escape is staying late in the office or hosting company !
Not looking forward to my next visit next month as already been allocated a single room !

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ian,

It is very disappointing to read that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us. The single rooms are bijou, however due to the age of the building all the rooms do vary in size and layout so I am confident that we have a room which will be to your complete satisfaction. If you contact me prior to you arrival I can take note of your preferences and allocate a room accordingly.

On this note, we do have superior room types available which you can reserve, I feel that a double or a king bedroom would be more comfortable for you. If I can be of assistance making reservation please do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel reception.

Kind regards,