US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$156
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$383
Hotels.com
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My daughter and I stayed one night with some friends in Dec 13 and were upgraded to a suite.Great!!! The hotel staff were friendly and accomodating, the room was very clean and spacious, the hotel location was perfect for all the main london attractions, shopping on Oxford Street and restaurants. This Hotel is the perfect place for a perfect short stay in London and we loved it so much that are staying there again this weekend for my daughter's birthday!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kay G
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Kay,

Thank you ever so much for sharing your feedback with us!

I am absolutely delighted to read that you had such a good stay with us and that you are returning for your Daughter’s Birthday!

If there is anything we can be of help with please do not hesitate to let us know.

Bets regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

have stayed at this hotel many times on business, very nice staff, very helpful. it is an older property, but well maintained and spotlessly clean. room had a nice bathroom, only gripe is the shower products do have a very masculine smell, and the hairdryer is attached to a drawer, and you cannot reach a mirror, definitely a man who installed that ! unfortunately my room on the 3rd floor was opposite from a fire door, which must be used as a staff door, and was really noisy, with people coming and going all night. i think thr room # was 331.... the food in the dining room was excellent, and i enjoyed a quiet dinner, lots of discreet single tables, which as a female business traveller was appreciated, and an excellent breakfast buffet, with hot and cold options. the staff were very good. great location, and next to a tube station

Room Tip: avoid a room next to a fire exit
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank joyce383

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent visit to Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel.

My apologies that the room allocated to you on this occasion was not to your complete satisfaction however, if you contact me prior to your next reservation I can make sure that you are very well looked after.

Bets regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed here on a Wednesday evening a week before Christmas. The double room I was given felt as though it was literally on top of the Bus Stop on Tottenham Court Road, felt really uncomfortable and public. The room you could see had been refurbished but essentially it was new fabric and paint on old existing furnishings, really odd. The room itself was small for a double. Some colleagues had single rooms and they were the smallest rooms I have encountered in a hotel - broom cupboards spring to mind! There was a private party in the bar and restaurant area so there was no where for residents to sit comfortably and have a drink before and after going out in the evening. The worst was that road works started on Tottenham Court Road at 2.00 am right outside the bedroom and the smell of tarmac was dreadful. The reception staff on check out were unsympathetic, were apparently unaware that the roadworks were going on and offered nothing other than the comment that I should have called down and asked for my room to be changed at 2.00 am. So in other words I only had myself to blame. Which hotel treats its paying Customers with such contempt. I have tried through Carlson Club to complain but they are equally not bothered. It is outrageous to position yourself in the high end of the market, display your brand promise on the front desk but not live it. Never again will I set foot in this hotel either to stay for meetings.

Room Tip: Don't stay, try a different hotel. Certainly do not accept a road facing room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Dinton

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you feedback with us.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that was caused during your stay with us. It is extremely disappointing to read you did not have a good experience and I will certainly highlight your comments to the necessary Heads of Departments, so that they can follow up and eliminate these service shortfalls immediately.

For future reference, I would be grateful if you could contact me via the hotel reception so that I may investigate further. I truly hope that you would offer us another opportunity to make it up to you and display the true level of service we pride ourselves on delivering for our guests.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I stopped at the radisson for 2 nights the hotel was clean and the staff were lovely, although the hotel is high priced i wouldn't say anything was overly special about it, the first night i slept well, the second night was a nightmare the fire alarm went off 5 TIMES, in one night i was exhausted the next day, after mentioning it to a member of staff in the morning all i was told it was a fault and they were sorry and nothing else was said which left me a bit disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Chante,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us on Tripadvisor and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

It is great to read that you found the hotel clean and that the Grafton Team were lovely – It is very much appreciated! I do apologise about the fire alarm going off in the early hours of the morning, it was a fault which was triggered from a guest tampering with their alarm. I completely understand your frustration from the lack of follow up and as a good will gesture would like to offer that next time you stay I will make sure you are extremely well looked and give you a complimentary upgrade – to ensure this happens please contact me prior to arrival either via customer services or the hotel reception.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I would probably have given this 5 stars but for the fire alarm going off between 5am and 6am Sunday morning. It was quite scary as about every 12 minutes it went off. After going down stairs and seeing other guests on the way they said security was looking for the room which set it off. I would have thought there is a conduit switch which informs them. Apparently it was guests smoking in a non smoking room. I agree with the person below to ban them from all hotels in London, but also fine them for a deep clean of the room. I also thought this a criminal offence. Of course the queue for breakfast was large as most people went down at 10. Probably like us through lack of sleep. I'm a bit weary of coming to this hotel again because of the chaos of not knowing where this was started. We have been here 4 times now. Is a lovely hotel and convenient to the west end and theatre. Our room was a lovely size and quiet until this occurred, very comfortable. Breakfast is also great. I would like assurance that the hotel could identify where this was started. For it to go on for nearly an hour were the perpetrators challenged at the time?

Room Tip: At the back and high
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angie60Kent

Dear Angie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Grafton Hotel in the near future.

Best regards,