US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 20 January 2014

A pleasant surprise from Radisson Chain in the heart of London. Two steps from the University of London, near the Metro station and the Regent Park.
Large rooms, comfortable, clean and airy bathroom. Excellent breakfast.
Surrounded by good restaurants at Charlotte Street.
Positive cost benefit. I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucas M
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Lucas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel, it is much appreciated.

It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have been staying in The Grafton on business for a number of years, but particularly in the last two years when my role demanded I stayed in London 2/3 nights a week. So I've stayed there an awful lot in that time. No hotel is perfect but I find that The Grafton try really hard to get there. I would say the most outstanding part of the experience is the service. The front desk staff in particular are unfailingly helpful and professional. Service at Breakfast and room service are also v good.There appears to be little staff turnover and new recruits appear to receive instruction in the Radisson service standard. The hotel has been undergoing a tasteful refurb over the last few years and the public rooms in particular are really pleasant, especially the reception area and two hotel bars, the informal Trunk Bar being a welcome addition. The gym is a little small though the equipment is decent. Overall what I like about the Grafton is that they try very hard to give a good service - very important when you travelling on business. One point - rooms at the back are the quietest. There is quite a bit of variation in this overall, dependent on where the room faces out onto.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back if you want to be more or less guaranteed a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David C

Dear David,

Thank you so much for sharing your experienced with us and for your loyalty over the years, it is very much appreciated.

I am sure I speak on behalf of the whole team when I say that we are honoured to be your first choice hotel, and recognition such as your feedback makes it all the more worthwhile.

Thank you, I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

If there is anything I can be of assistance with at all please do not hesitate to let me know.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The hotel is literally not even a minutes walk from Warren Street tube station.

We arrived a couple of hours before our check in time, but the hotel had no problems in checking us in early.

The room was on the small side, but it was a nice and comfortable room. The bed was great! We got hot during the night and switched the air conditioning on but it was too noisy and we could not sleep. We had a room at the back of the hotel so had no problems with noise from the road.

We checked out at 11am, and the hotel allowed us to leave our bags in their baggage room and return later in the afternoon to collect them which was really handy.

Apart from the air con, we had a great stay and would definately return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K12ST

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwradian Grafton hotel.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance with making any future reservation.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

A group of us stayed here on 18-Jan-14 to celebrate my friends 40th birthday. There was quite a variation of room size, I had a single room on the top floor (room 503) which was a perfect size, my friends had a double room which was smaller than my single and other friends had a family room which was enormous!
For anyone worried about noise, be realistic - it's on a very busy 4 Lane road, of course it'll be noisy - just get yourself some ear plugs, it worked for me :)
The hotel is an easy 5 minute walk from Euston station and very easy to find.
The staff (with the exception of one miserable looking young lady at breakfast) were all extremely helpful, polite and smiley, very impressed.
I used the weekend rate so got breakfast and late checkout til 4pm. Late check out was really useful but I could of happily avoided the breakfast. Dried up and not very appetising food.
The only thing that annoyed us all was that we had been told the residents bar was open til 2am. So we headed back to the hotel at about 1.15am, after an evening out, in the hope of a last few drinks before bed - sadly no. The bar was closed, apparently because it was quiet. We were very disappointed and it took the shine off an otherwise perfect experience. We ended up piling into one room and ordering room service.
Overall I thought it was very good, clean, modern and no nasty surprises. I'd highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ruth_E_K

Dear Ruth,

This is fantastic review! Thank you so much, it is very much appreciated.

I hope your friend have a fabulous birthday. I am delighted to read that you all had such a good time!

Please accept my apologies about the bar being closed, I will follow this up with the Food & Beverage Manager who can investigate.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is the 3rd or 4th time we have stayed here, the last being a couple of years ago, so we obviously like it and this stay was just as good as ever.
Previous reviews are pretty comprehensive so will only add pointers which I hope people find useful.
The location of the hotel is relatively convenient with Warren Street tube just yards away (Northern Line gives very easy access to Camden/Chalk Farm, Leicester Square, Charing Cross). 10 – 15 minute walk to Charing Cross Road and Oxford Street. Euston Station is 5 minutes walk away and Kings Cross is a short tube, bus or taxi ride. There are a number of supermarkets within 2 minutes walk and a 24 hour Londis round the corner. Coffee shops, ITSU and the like are also a couple of minutes away. Good choice of restaurants in the Charlotte Street area so, all in all, pretty well contained.
Our rooms have varied in size but have always been well appointed. Good toiletries (admittedly somewhat masculine), mini-bar, free wi-fi, tv, hairdryer, robes, slippers, etc. A big bonus was the ice machine on the stair landing at no charge (kept our milk and wine cold). Importantly, the bed is comfortable and the hotel in general is spotlessly clean.
Would recommend asking for a quiet room at the back of the hotel as the T.C.R. can be (will be) noisy. Rooms can be small but we found Radisson are competitive at the moment (at the time of booking Thistle and Novotel hotels by Euston Station were charging higher prices).
Nice people working in the hotel. We arrived early and they went out of their way to find an available room for us. Many thanks.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brucestalker1

Dera Bruce,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The team and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,