US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed her for 1 night on 17th Jan 2014 as part of a theatre package. The hotel was lovely. Staff were helpful and friendly. Room was really nice, had plenty of space for my husband and I. Bathroom was great with a nice powerful shower. Comfy bed. Our room 404 looked out towards the telecom tower. Was really quite apart from the odd siren, but that's London at night. No faults for us at all. Had a really yummy full English breakfast the next morning. Would definitely stay here again if I was staying the night in London again. Room had all the things people normally ask for. Wifi, hair dryer, TV, minibar, iron, trouser press, towels etc. Hotel was right next to Warren Street tube on the Victoria line so really easy to get around. Lots of shops nearby if you need anything.

Great night. Would highly recommend seeing Stomp too. Great show.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Jeni,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stayed a few times at this hotel with work and family and as always had a comfortable stay. The food in the restaurant is really good quality and the staff extremely helpful and friendly.

The decor is outstanding, and actually came a way with a few ideas for my own home.

The bedroom was cool, but that's what I like. The bed was extremely comfortable and got a great sleep.

My only quibble would be the cost of the wine by the glass, over £10 for a large - but I guess that's London prices.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ward5_13
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Ward,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your recent experience with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay and found your room comfortable!

If there is anything I can help with for the future do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

A pleasant surprise from Radisson Chain in the heart of London. Two steps from the University of London, near the Metro station and the Regent Park.
Large rooms, comfortable, clean and airy bathroom. Excellent breakfast.
Surrounded by good restaurants at Charlotte Street.
Positive cost benefit. I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucas M

Dear Lucas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel, it is much appreciated.

It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have been staying in The Grafton on business for a number of years, but particularly in the last two years when my role demanded I stayed in London 2/3 nights a week. So I've stayed there an awful lot in that time. No hotel is perfect but I find that The Grafton try really hard to get there. I would say the most outstanding part of the experience is the service. The front desk staff in particular are unfailingly helpful and professional. Service at Breakfast and room service are also v good.There appears to be little staff turnover and new recruits appear to receive instruction in the Radisson service standard. The hotel has been undergoing a tasteful refurb over the last few years and the public rooms in particular are really pleasant, especially the reception area and two hotel bars, the informal Trunk Bar being a welcome addition. The gym is a little small though the equipment is decent. Overall what I like about the Grafton is that they try very hard to give a good service - very important when you travelling on business. One point - rooms at the back are the quietest. There is quite a bit of variation in this overall, dependent on where the room faces out onto.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back if you want to be more or less guaranteed a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David C

Dear David,

Thank you so much for sharing your experienced with us and for your loyalty over the years, it is very much appreciated.

I am sure I speak on behalf of the whole team when I say that we are honoured to be your first choice hotel, and recognition such as your feedback makes it all the more worthwhile.

Thank you, I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

If there is anything I can be of assistance with at all please do not hesitate to let me know.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The hotel is literally not even a minutes walk from Warren Street tube station.

We arrived a couple of hours before our check in time, but the hotel had no problems in checking us in early.

The room was on the small side, but it was a nice and comfortable room. The bed was great! We got hot during the night and switched the air conditioning on but it was too noisy and we could not sleep. We had a room at the back of the hotel so had no problems with noise from the road.

We checked out at 11am, and the hotel allowed us to leave our bags in their baggage room and return later in the afternoon to collect them which was really handy.

Apart from the air con, we had a great stay and would definately return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K12ST

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwradian Grafton hotel.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance with making any future reservation.

Kindest regards,