US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$156
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have stayed at the hotel previously but some years ago and having read some of the reviews on trip advisor ahead of my visit this weekend I was wondering whether standards had fallen. I am pleased to say this hotel continues to meet my expectations. On arrival we were checked in early and allocated our room. We were also asked if we had any preference on where our room was located which I have never been asked before. We had booked a standard twin room and opted for the 5th floor (room 536). Our room was located at the back of the hotel so we had no noise from the main road. The room was well presented and opposite to other reviews was spacious. I was impressed by the selection of toiletries that were available and were in large bottles so there was plenty and no waste from half used small bottles. We did not eat in the hotel and found a very nice pub to the side of the hotel Prince of Wales Feathers which did excellent food at approx. £17 per head for main, pudding and drink. We also found a lovely café (Cafe Concerto) further down Tottenham Court Rd which served Breakfast for £5.50 each including a drink which is much more reasonable than the hotels breakfast prices. The only fault I could find with the hotel was the information folder in the room made reference to another chain of Radisson in Covent Garden. Not sure how it ended up in this hotel. Overall an excellent stay in an excellent location and would certainly return.

Room Tip: A room on the top floor at the back of the hotel was really quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bexs186402
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Bex,

This is a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel, it is very much appreciated.

My apologies about the incorrect brochure being placed in the room…very strange indeed, I will certainly have that looked into immediately.

The team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

If I myself can be of assistant with any bookings don’t hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

being a frequent guest at Radisson hotels across the world, i have to say the service in this one is the worst.

despite being the only guest checking in, and having no queues or anyone else waiting, the receptionist greeting couldn't be as "dry" as it was, she was only interested in charging my card and didn't bother to explain anything about the hotel facilities (despite she had asked me if it was my first stay there, and i answered that it was). upon asking for directions she only waved, turned around and went to her screen as if i wasn't even there.

rooms are well maintained and cleaned, relaxing beds but make sure to opt for the bigger beds

Room Tip: make sure you're not on the top floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank boutrosaya

Dear Boutrosaya,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is extremely disappointing to read that you experienced poor service, please let me assure that this is an isolated incident and by no means a true display of the service we deliver. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that it may have been caused. Rest assured that this will be followed up with the Front Office Manager who will investigate into the matter.

On this note, I do hope you would allow us another opportunity to make this up to you – If you contact me prior to making any booking I will be sure to oversee every aspect of your reservation. I am easily contacted via the hotel reception or Customer Services.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Great location right next to Warren Street station - perfect for getting around easily. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Room (458) pretty average and small, but clean and beds comfortable. However it had a strange odour - like rotten eggs... not nice! Think the drains may need looking at.

We booked on a reasonable rate including breakfast - it was not good. Limited continental choice and croissants tasted like deep fried onions! Hot buffet poor - boiled bacon, grey scrambled eggs and tasteless, shrivelled mushrooms. Staff were very nice, but there is no way I would pay for breakfast if it hadn't been included.

All in all, I would recommend the Radisson Grafton if you want somewhere central for just one night, but do yourself a favour and have breakfast elsewhere!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TheGirlJones7

Dear TheGirlJones,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it is very much appreciated!

I am glad you enjoy our location, however I must say it is disappointing to read that you disliked our breakfast, I will be sure to pass on our your comments to our Food & Beverage Manager who can look into your feedback.

If I can be of any other assistance please do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel reception.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Myself and work colleagues stayed here for 1 night and we had a variety of different sized rooms, all rooms are quite small but that's what you expect from central London, mine was one of the larger ones of the group basically meaning that I had a bath (room 270) some of the others were ridiculously small !!!! The rooms are well designed for maximising space but fail at every point when you want to get ready to go out, the hairdryer is under the TV and no where near a mirror and the full length mirror in the wardrobe is far too dark in a corner to be able to be of any use, there is another large mirror but this is behind the table. The bed was very comfortable and the heating worked well however there was a generator (??) outside the room which was noisy all night and the television in my room (and a couple of the others) kept going fuzzy or losing the signal. The reception staff were very efficient both at check in and check out but the service in the restaurant at breakfast was beyond poor. The breakfast itself (£19.50pp) has very good quality food, a pretty good choice of food and with a nice sign to say if you cant see what you want to just ask. We were seated and then left about 10 minutes before I had to ask if we could have tea/coffee, they arrived but then when we checked the table there was a minimal amount of milk in the jug probably not topped up from the previous table occupiers. By the time we got some milk (and asked for the teaspoons) they had delivered toast but we hadn't any butter (nice selection of preserves though) and it then took ages to get some by which time the toast was cold, all of this was done without the faintest smile or apology from the waitress..... the same happened when we asked for more hot drinks !!! As someone who regularly stays over in London, I am not sure whether this would be anywhere near the top of my list again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a bath !
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bradrakatak

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate all feedback – positive and negative – as both are essential to the success not only as a hotel but as an organisation.

I must say, it is extremely disheartening to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us due to our service shortfalls, however I must say that your feedback is extremely useful and will most certainly be used to better meet our guests needs for future refurbishments/configuration of the rooms. I would like to highlight that due to the historic nature of the Grafton hotel, the rooms do vary in size and layout, this I feel is our advantage as I am more than confident that we have a room which would be to your complete satisfaction. Next time you are planning to visit London, I kindly ask that you contact me prior to making any reservations as I would love an opportunity to make up for this stay and ensure that everything is to you preference.

As for the service at breakfast, I will pass this onto the relevant Head of Department so he can look into this area of the operation and service.

Once again, thank you for taking the item to share your experience with us. I am easily contacted via the hotel reception or Customer Services, I really hope to hear from you soon as I am sure we can make this right for you.

Stacey Jasieiwicz

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I stayed in January and it was not the first time so wanted eventually to share my feedback.Well as always very short but nice and warm welcome from Monika at the reception. She offered me an upgrade as soon as I arrived at the hotel as I requested a smoking room. Later on, they organised me a heater and extra amenities in the room. Many thanks to Monika and her colleagues once again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I am absolutely delighted that Monika made a difference to your stay, she is a fabulous part of the team and is a joy to work with! Rest assured you kind comments will make their way to her.

If there is anything myself and the Team can be of assistance with please do not hesitate to let me know.