US$344
US$280
US$207
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
US$227
US$190
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$115
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$262
US$230
CrownePlaza.com
US$492
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night

I would have rated it 3.5 but there is no option to do it :(
Very central location and easy access to underground train and bus service. Walking distance to Euston and Soho.
Hotel is very well minimal in nature but very well furnished to give you a feel of legacy building. Gym is good place to relax. Breakfast was well provided for and staff are very cordial to guests.
Bar / Restaurant was well managed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Sharrat,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel- It is very much appreciated!

It is a disappointing to read that you would only rate us at 3.5 as it seems as though you enjoyed your stay. I do hope we have an opportunity to provide you with 5/5 experience we strive to deliver to our guests, when are you next planning to visit London I kindly ask that you contact me in advance so that we make it truly special for you.

On this note, I am glad you found our location easily accessible and the Team helpful.

If there is ever anything else we can be of assistance with please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Very nice hotel. I was lucky enough to get a room for a decent price of well under £100 and I was upgraded although I overlooked a wall! I only needed a bed for the night so I was happy with this.

The breakfast was was extra (£19.50) It was such a disappointment. Buffet style cooked. The plates were cold and the so was everything else. Cold sausages, bacon and scrambled egg are not the nicest thing! Go out for breakfast. Many places nearby have good cheap cooked English or continental.

The plus is that the staff are lovely! Very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CardiffCymrocymraeg
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you got a pleasant restful night’s sleep!

If there is anything else that I can help you with please do not hesitate to let me know.

The team and I hope to see you very soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We arrived ahead of checking in time of 3pm with hope of having a room ready and was greeted by Philemina on reception she was very pleasant and luckily had a room for us early she asked few questions of we required anything during our stay and if we had any preferences. Perfect person for front of house friendly polite and very efficient.

Our room was on third floor the whole hotel is decorated beautifully I loved the attention to details everywhere.

Our rom was good wasn't huge but perfect for us two huge double bed and spacious bathroom.the only thing I would say is they used a strong air fresher or cleaner was quite over powering we had to open windows as soon as we walked in.

I miss this bed was so comfy was hard to get out of a morning.

We didn't book for breakfast at £20 each it seemed excessive as we were staying for two nights that £80 just on breakfast alone and after price of room I would think they would include we went o McDonald's on the corner on the Sunday.

This hotel is perfectly located the tube is right next door warren street so easy access but also very close to walk to Oxford street also perfectly for theatre break as covent garden and most of major theatres were a short taxi ride away.

All in all lovely hotel very comfy and staff very polite checking out on the Sunday was a little manic but cannot be helped when you have a huge hotel.

Would stay again here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jenna C

Dear Jenna,

May we thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel and for taking the time to write a review for us – it is greatly appreciated!

It is a pleasure to read that you had such a great experience, my apologies that you found the air freshener a bit strong, I will pass on your comments to the Head Housekeeper.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have stayed at the hotel previously but some years ago and having read some of the reviews on trip advisor ahead of my visit this weekend I was wondering whether standards had fallen. I am pleased to say this hotel continues to meet my expectations. On arrival we were checked in early and allocated our room. We were also asked if we had any preference on where our room was located which I have never been asked before. We had booked a standard twin room and opted for the 5th floor (room 536). Our room was located at the back of the hotel so we had no noise from the main road. The room was well presented and opposite to other reviews was spacious. I was impressed by the selection of toiletries that were available and were in large bottles so there was plenty and no waste from half used small bottles. We did not eat in the hotel and found a very nice pub to the side of the hotel Prince of Wales Feathers which did excellent food at approx. £17 per head for main, pudding and drink. We also found a lovely café (Cafe Concerto) further down Tottenham Court Rd which served Breakfast for £5.50 each including a drink which is much more reasonable than the hotels breakfast prices. The only fault I could find with the hotel was the information folder in the room made reference to another chain of Radisson in Covent Garden. Not sure how it ended up in this hotel. Overall an excellent stay in an excellent location and would certainly return.

Room Tip: A room on the top floor at the back of the hotel was really quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bexs186402
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Bex,

This is a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel, it is very much appreciated.

My apologies about the incorrect brochure being placed in the room…very strange indeed, I will certainly have that looked into immediately.

The team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

If I myself can be of assistant with any bookings don’t hesitate to let me know.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2014

being a frequent guest at Radisson hotels across the world, i have to say the service in this one is the worst.

despite being the only guest checking in, and having no queues or anyone else waiting, the receptionist greeting couldn't be as "dry" as it was, she was only interested in charging my card and didn't bother to explain anything about the hotel facilities (despite she had asked me if it was my first stay there, and i answered that it was). upon asking for directions she only waved, turned around and went to her screen as if i wasn't even there.

rooms are well maintained and cleaned, relaxing beds but make sure to opt for the bigger beds

Room Tip: make sure you're not on the top floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank boutrosaya

Dear Boutrosaya,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is extremely disappointing to read that you experienced poor service, please let me assure that this is an isolated incident and by no means a true display of the service we deliver. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that it may have been caused. Rest assured that this will be followed up with the Front Office Manager who will investigate into the matter.

On this note, I do hope you would allow us another opportunity to make this up to you – If you contact me prior to making any booking I will be sure to oversee every aspect of your reservation. I am easily contacted via the hotel reception or Customer Services.

Warm regards,