US$280
US$125
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$254
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$192
US$381
Orbitz.com
The Langham, London(London)
US$576
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have stayed in this hotel several times and so far loved it, especially it's modern, stylish decor, so sweet staff and good location just a little bit away from the tumult of tourist areas. This time, however, I was not happy with my double room in the 1st floor which was far from friendly for it's users: The bed was so close to the writing desk that even a small woman like me can't sit at the desk properly (the distance between the tow objects was 40 cm or less). And how can one imagine a hairdryer in the writing desk? Really inconvenient. Maybe this had been the case with the rooms too I had lived in before, but I can't remember. Anyway, this hotel is essentially nice, but needs just small improvements.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Capyko,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

I am terribly sorry that on this occasion you had such a did not have as great a stay as the previous times. Next time you are planning a visit with us, I kindly ask you contact me via the hotel reception prior to you arrival so that I can make sure you are very well looked after!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Arrived early and offered a room on first floor at front of building. Checked it out and decided not what we wanted with noise and size. There was no problem, left our bag and went off to explore London - hotel next to Warren Street tube station which was great. Returned to hotel and was allocated Room 411 at the back. Brilliant room, quiet, spacious and had a great nights sleep on very comfortable bed. Lovely clean room. Enjoyed brill dinner in hotel restaurant and also had breakfast. Food was great and staff very attentive. Thanks for a lovely stay. Our only complaint - the weather but hey it didn't rain all the time!

Room Tip: Ask for room 411, or larger room. The first room we were offered was small as was the bed, but was clean. Probably best to ask for room at the back too.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Jean,

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to share such positive feedback with us.

It is our pleasure, to look after our guests and one that the Grafton Team take great pride in. Alas, the weather – I am glad it didn’t rain for you though.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

If I myself can be of any assistance with making future reservations do not hesitate to let me know.

I would have rated it 3.5 but there is no option to do it :(
Very central location and easy access to underground train and bus service. Walking distance to Euston and Soho.
Hotel is very well minimal in nature but very well furnished to give you a feel of legacy building. Gym is good place to relax. Breakfast was well provided for and staff are very cordial to guests.
Bar / Restaurant was well managed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sharrat,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel- It is very much appreciated!

It is a disappointing to read that you would only rate us at 3.5 as it seems as though you enjoyed your stay. I do hope we have an opportunity to provide you with 5/5 experience we strive to deliver to our guests, when are you next planning to visit London I kindly ask that you contact me in advance so that we make it truly special for you.

On this note, I am glad you found our location easily accessible and the Team helpful.

If there is ever anything else we can be of assistance with please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Very nice hotel. I was lucky enough to get a room for a decent price of well under £100 and I was upgraded although I overlooked a wall! I only needed a bed for the night so I was happy with this.

The breakfast was was extra (£19.50) It was such a disappointment. Buffet style cooked. The plates were cold and the so was everything else. Cold sausages, bacon and scrambled egg are not the nicest thing! Go out for breakfast. Many places nearby have good cheap cooked English or continental.

The plus is that the staff are lovely! Very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CardiffCymrocymraeg
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you got a pleasant restful night’s sleep!

If there is anything else that I can help you with please do not hesitate to let me know.

The team and I hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We arrived ahead of checking in time of 3pm with hope of having a room ready and was greeted by Philemina on reception she was very pleasant and luckily had a room for us early she asked few questions of we required anything during our stay and if we had any preferences. Perfect person for front of house friendly polite and very efficient.

Our room was on third floor the whole hotel is decorated beautifully I loved the attention to details everywhere.

Our rom was good wasn't huge but perfect for us two huge double bed and spacious bathroom.the only thing I would say is they used a strong air fresher or cleaner was quite over powering we had to open windows as soon as we walked in.

I miss this bed was so comfy was hard to get out of a morning.

We didn't book for breakfast at £20 each it seemed excessive as we were staying for two nights that £80 just on breakfast alone and after price of room I would think they would include we went o McDonald's on the corner on the Sunday.

This hotel is perfectly located the tube is right next door warren street so easy access but also very close to walk to Oxford street also perfectly for theatre break as covent garden and most of major theatres were a short taxi ride away.

All in all lovely hotel very comfy and staff very polite checking out on the Sunday was a little manic but cannot be helped when you have a huge hotel.

Would stay again here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jenna C

Dear Jenna,

May we thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel and for taking the time to write a review for us – it is greatly appreciated!

It is a pleasure to read that you had such a great experience, my apologies that you found the air freshener a bit strong, I will pass on your comments to the Head Housekeeper.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,