US$248
US$125
US$226
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$254
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$136
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
US$204
US$190
US$383
Hotels.com
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
The Langham, London(London)
US$554
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here midweek for one night whilst in London on a business trip.

As colleagues of mine had stayed here in the past I had been advised to specifically ask for a larger room, towards the back of the hotel on a non smoking floor. When I checked in and requested this I was advised only twin rooms were available with more space which I gratefully accepted however it was a particularly small single bed!

When I arrived to my room the towels were wet and unchanged and a pair of mens shoes had been left in the room. I phoned reception straight away and someone came up to the room with a new keycard to a new room.

The room was beautiful, clean, spacious and very quiet. Gorgeous bathroom, ironing board in the room, mini bar, well placed plug sockets... I was very impressed, just a shame it was a twin and not a double. I also missed having a duvet as these beds only had thin bed sheets but I wasn't too cold once I turned the heating up.

The bar and restaurant is a little pricey, and don't be talked into walking away from the bar and letting the bar staff deliver the drinks to you as they actually charge you for this service but don't tell you until you get your bill!!

The breakfast was lovely and the restaurant staff were very helpful.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank LaurenSuzanne
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

I am delighted you had such a great stay, if ever I can be of assitance with creating future reservations do not hesitate to let me know!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel on Saturday 15th February. The hotel is lovely inside. Modern and clean. The room was of a very high standard. The hotel is based on Tottenham Court Road which is just a 5-10 minute walk to Oxford Street. The only thing is that there isn't much on Tottenham Court Road, lots of Tesco's, Sainsbury's and McDonalds!! It was around £15 in a taxi to the West End (although it was only £10 back from China Town...) The staff were very friendly and check-in/check-out was quick and easy. As an added bonus, when we checked out the hotel offered to keep our luggage on the premises while we went off into the City for some shopping. This was very handy as it meant we didn't have to lug around our bags!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claire G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

The team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

If I can be of assistance with future reservations do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here for two weeks and found the hotel to be very comfortable. My room 475 was on the rear of the building so was very quiet and also very large. Extremely comfortable and the room was nicely furnished with all mod-cons.

The reception staff were very pleasant very obliging when it came to arranging bills and services.

Food in the hotel was generally of a very good standard and the staff were very attentive and welcoming. Although, at times there seemed to be too many staff for the number of customers and I believe this led to poor communication as to which customers had/had not been served.

Overall, a thoroughly pleasant stay in a very nice hotel with great staff.

Room Tip: Some rooms are very small. Rooms on the front will be noisy. Ideally get a rear facing room. room 475 is very large and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We arrived a little early than the Check in time but left our bag and went wandering, when we returned the room still was not ready but Trevor gave us a complimentary check out of 4pm the following day and escorted us through to the bar for a free drink while the room was finished off, this more than made up for the extra 10 mins we had to wait (in fact im hoping if we stay again the room wont be ready again:)), We payed a bit extra as a valentines treat for a Suite and it really paid off, the room was HUGE, we actually thought the two single beds were our beds until we opened what looked like a cupboard door to reveal the bedroom and bathroom ha ha, the room was clean and very nice. We had no trouble sleeping (but we had been round Leicester square so no surprise) and the late check out time enabled us to go do all the tourist stuff on the Sunday before we got the train home, Only negative i can think of is the extended check out does not update your room card automatically and has to be reprogrammed, maybe this can be fixed quite easily (just a bit of constructive criticism)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Gary,

If you need anything else at all do not hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

What a horrible experience!

My wallet went missing in the reception. I asked around several times if anyone had seen it, got no reply. Sophia, the rude receptionist that was serving us at the time simply stared at us. After some time we spotted my wallet beside her keyboard. It had been "moved" there from the top of the reception desk. Had we not spotted it she would have let us walk out of there without it.

Staff and manager were rude throughout. Very poor service, not what I expect from Radisson!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business