US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed for one night for a business conference, location is good and check in very efficient. Room was clean and well presented. Breakfast in the morning was really good and great service. Good overall experience.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dmaw
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor – it is very much appreciated!

I am delighted to read that your stay meet all your needs and made for pleasant trip, especially as you were travelling for business. We understand that when you are working away from home it is essential to feel comfortable and be able to relax, we will always do our level best to achieve this for our guests.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Officially the tiniest room I've ever stayed in, anyone bigger than me - I'm average sized woman- would not get in the bathroom. to get to toilet u need to step in the tiny shower -that u can't move in to shut bathroom door! V clean, efficient check in. V hot tiny room, thermostat/fans not working so kept windows open v noisy onto Tottenham court road.

Room Tip: Ask for non road facing may be quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Diablo6

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that on this occasion the room allocated on this was not to your complete satisfaction.

I have passed your feedback on to the Hotel Management.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I would very much like to give this hotel a high rating because of the room, the staff and the location - however, as it is now 11.20pm and we have no chance of going to sleep because of the music blaring from the bar below us, I'm afraid I cant. If you are going to book this hotel, for your own sakes, book the highest floor possible so that you don't get the incessant thump of the base noise from the sound system beneath the room. (Room 139)

Room Tip: Get the highest floor possible away from the noise of the bar.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaryL896
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on trip advisor.

It is disappointing to read that you didn’t enjoy your stay due to the music from Trunk Bar & Restaurant, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused. I have passed this information on the Senior Management team so that they can look into it.

I would also like to mention, that if any guest at any time is dissatisfied, please do not hesitate to let us know so that we can do our very best to resolve this issue immediately.

I do hope that you will return to us in the future, I kindly ask that you contact me prior to your arrival so that I can over see your room allocation for you.

Kindest regards,
Stacey Jasieiwcz

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was in London for a night and selected this on the basis of having stayed at Radisson Blu hotels in the past, and the need to be close to the Eurostar for an early morning departure.
Check in was fine, but I was massively disappointed in the room for which I had paid over £200 for on a last minute web site - it was so small that the gap between the end of the bed and the bathroom was was 30cm - everything else in the room was OK, but but generally tired. I went down to get some dinner and I would I would not recommend the experience. The decor is fluorescent lights in a huge space that gave it a very industrial feel and then , with the place half empty, we were informed we would have to wait at least half an hour as they were 'very busy'. Getting a drink was difficult and I ended up getting this myself. The food,when it arrived , was fine.
I think the hotel is well located due to proximity to Euston and Kings Cross / St Pancras but the top end of Tottenham Court Road is not particularly pleasant to walk about and I feel the hotel trades on commuter traffic and so does not try very hard. One to avoid in my estimation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ninkasi

Dear Ninkasi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

It is very disappointing to read that you did not have a pleasant experience with us, however we do appreciate all feedbcak – negative and positive – as it is vital to the success of the hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies that the room allocated to you on this occasion was not to your complete satisfaction, due to the historic nature of the hotel the rooms do vary in size and layout, with this said, should you return to the hotel I can ensure you get a room that is spacious and to your peferences.

I have passed on your feedback to Food and Bevearge Manager who will look into this and take the neccesary corrective steps to avoid this happening in the future.

On this note, if I can ever be of any help making reservations please do not hesitate to let me know as I am more than confident that we will surmount expectation and make you a true advocate of the Grafton hotel.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I am on a one night stay at the grafton and I have to say I am very impressed. The lobby is stunning, the hotel is very modern. If you're coming from the Midlands the bonus is it's only 5/6 minutes walk from Euston station so you don't need to use the underground! It's also only a 15/20 min stroll from oxford street so good location.

The staff are really friendly, the beds comfortable and really for an overnight stay it's perfect. My one small issue that stops it being 5 star is the fact that the rooms are small and that the view from my room seems to be some pipework in a courtyard! But this is minor and overall a lovely stay.

The main question is would I go back? Well simply due to the fact that when I get off the train at Euston I can walk to the hotel and not have to get on the underground the answer is a definite YES! well done Grafton hotel. (i'm a travel agent by the way so sell and have been to a lot of hotels and I will definitely sell this one to my Midlands clients for london breaks!)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank dh174

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel, it is always reassuring to hear positive feedback!

May we thank you also for highlighting our superb location, as you mentioned Euston is only a 5 minute walk, Warren Tube Station less than a stone throw away and King Cross St Pancras less than a 10 minute walk so it really is perfect for leisure and business.

My apologies that the room allocated to you on this occasion was not to your complete satisfaction, however I am glad that you will definitely be returning as it will give us an opportunity to allocate a room that is completely to your preference.

If I can be of assistance with making any reservations at all do not hesitate to let me know via the hotel.

Best regards,