US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$229
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very handy to get to. Only 3 or so stops from kings cross. Staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms at the back were really noisy. Above a service entrance so lorry's delivered things really early. Lots of banging and clattering at 7am. Also football pitch at the back and that was pretty noisy too. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty poor for what you pay but wasn't completely terrible. How every I don't think I would have breakfst there again.
Overall hotel was pleasant. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Shelly,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our location, it is indeed very easy to get to where you need to be, with 3 tube stations all within a 5 minute walk!

My apologies that the room allocated to you was not to your complete satisfaction – Please note I have spoken to the hotel management team who will take on board your comments and look into a way of minimizing the sound if more comments occur. I have also passed on your comments to the Food & Beverage Manager who will look into breakfast service, although I must say it is rare that we have negative comments regarding breakfast, however we appreciate every single piece of feedback as it is vital to getting it right in the future, so thank you once again!

Next time you are planning a visit to London, I would very much appreciate it if you contacted me prior so that I can over see your reservation and make sure we get everything perfect for you, I am easily reachable via the hotel phone.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

It wasn't a good start. The front of the hotel was roped off as a schoolboy had been stabbed outside the front of the hotel.
When we did get in, we were "upgraded" We think to a deluxe King room on the top floor (but we didn't get the bathrobes on our booking confirmation)

The main problem was the shape of the room. It was impossible to get from one side to the other without having to "duck" Getting up in the middle of the night both of us hit our heads (more than once) Not what I would call luxury!

We did have a problem with our room keys. They wouldn't work in the lift. we tried to explain that if they didn't work in the lift they probably wouldn't work to get in the room either. The jolly man put us in the lift (with his key card) and sent us on our way. Of course when we got to the room both of our keys didn't work. Back to reception.

We explained that we were staying for 2 nights and our keys didn't work. "how many nights are you staying sir? " By this time we were cross and tired. We asked the receptionist if she spoke English - not in an aggressive way but it was enough for the manager to come rushing over saying "how dare you speak to my staff like that!!" Did we swear? did we shout? were we aggressive? No.

To be fair, we were given a bottle of wine as an apology but the room was not what we would expect (see pics)

Would we stay again ? Probably not. Good location but due to the nature of the old building it would be difficult to know what to expect of the room

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Neilduffen, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Cheshire159,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel. I was sorry that the complimentary upgrade we offered to a Deluxe room was not to your liking and may I assure you that you did receive a much larger room than originally booked, even if it was not symmetrical in shape. It is this detail that we feel gives a hotel like the Grafton it’s character and history – a history that goes back to 1870!

After investigating your comments I do feel you have been a little harsh on our Reception team. All our team members have a good command of the English language but there may be an accent as we enjoy a rich cosmopolitan mix of all nationalities, something which is quite normal for London and hotels in particular. We are very proud of our team and the service they consistently deliver and we will never allow them to be abused or shouted at in anyway. Whilst I can perhaps empathise with the frustration when things are not perfect I do feel the situation could have been approached in a more calming manner that would have caused less upset to all concerned.

Finally, I would like to mention that the Grafton team were commended in their dealing with the stabbing incident that took place on Tottenham Court Road. They worked closely with the local police force in providing evidence that has been instrumental in the conviction of the perpetrator and the victim in question is making a slow recovery.

I would however, very much like the opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Grafton Hotel and I would be grateful if you would contact me prior to your next visit so I may arrange something a little special for you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights as on a training course, hotel looks like a posh once you get inside although the room I had was pretty small and the air con unit clearly didn't work as even at 12 degrees warm air was pumping out even after telling the staff they said the hotel was full so I couldn't change rooms !! They didn't even have a fan !! So I had to leave the window open and with all of the noise outside I didn't sleep too good :-(. The breakfast was okay hot food wasn't great although good selection of cereal and fruits. Then to top it off when I checked out they told me I was on a prepaid room so didn't need to pay on checking out then 3 weeks later I get a call from the hotel telling me to pay for the bill !! Not a great experience

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dav1dWoolford
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights on business. Room was quite far away from reception showing just how vast this hotel is. There had been an error with my booking meaning I would have been staying in two separate rooms, the hotel sorted this out efficiently and made sure I wouldn't have to move around.
The room service was great and portion size was very good. Breakfast is tasty but I would like to see more continental options like cold meats on offer. The bar in the evening has a great atmosphere and the staff are very friendly. Room was spacious and housekeeping was very thorough.
Great location- close to Euston and Warren Street station.

Room Tip: Get a room closer to staircases to avoid a very long walk.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Linda J
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

May we thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us.

The team and I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Went yesterday as I was given a gift certificate for my birthday. I've been to different places over the years for afternoon tea and I can say this is the worst experience I ever had. 1st the waitress was rude and didn't understand why, as a vegetarian, I wanted my sandwichs on a separate place from my friend who isn't vegetarian. Then she didn't want to ask the chef if the cakes contained gélatine. I had to ask someone else. We waited 45 min for the food to arrive. And what a disappointment. The sandwichs must have been prepared early that morning and left out. The bread was all dry on top. Absolutely tasteless. The scones where about the same size than the miniature jam pot and very flat. Crumbled like a biscuit when trying to cut it in half. 4 mini cakes for 2 people. A chocolate brownie which tasted like flour, a heavy lemon drizzle, something orangy and another small cake. The only thing that was ok was the tea and the decor. I will never go back there.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shea32

Dear Shea,

Firstly may I apologise for the poor experience you suffered, rest assured this has been brought to the attention of the Food & Beverage Manager who will follow this up immediately.

It is extremely embarrassing that on such a special occasion you did not receive the special treatment we aim to deliver to our guests. We usually pride ourselves on being flexible and catering to all our guests needs & dietary requirements.

On this note, I do hope you will reconsider and return to us so that we can make this up to you and display the level of service and detail we are proud to give our guest – If you ever need to make a reservation, do not hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel.

Warm regards,