Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
US$322
US$256
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$210
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$491
US$200
US$166
4,945 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endlovely hoteltheatre breakoxford circusquiet roomstandard roommini barcentral locationbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely overnight stay at hotel, friendly staff and clean rooms. Breakfast was nice. Only issue was begrudge paying service charge in the bar as in my view there was no service to require a charge, but overall this was a minor issue and not something to keep me from returning. Would defiantly stay again when in London.

Stayed: April 2014
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Dropseydays,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel and for sharing you wonderful feedback.

It is a pleasure to read that you had a great stay and that you will definitely be returning to our hotel, we can’t wait to welcome you back!

With regards to the service charge, it is completely optional, please feel free to ask for it be removed from your bill, I assure it would be absolutely no problem at all, as all we want is for our guests to enjoy their stay and we will do whatever it takes to achieve this.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This is a very nife hotel with a nice restaurant and a great location.staff are very helpful and the breakfast is good there
They made a free upgrade when they knew that we have a babyit was a very nice touch and tge room was very comfortable
It is right next a subway station si you can ho every where easily
I would definately recommend this hotel to others

• Stayed: December 2013
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Sarolina,

It is an absolute pleasure to read that you absolutely would recommend our hotel to others, even more so that you enjoyed your stay at the Grafton! Thank you for sharing you experience with us, it is very much appreciated!

Here at the Grafton, if we can we always try to accommodate for our guests needs and understand that travelling with children at times, can be somewhat stressful.

We look forward to your return, if ever we can be of assistance with making any booking or special requests do not hesitate to let us know.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I was blown away with the service I received right from when I first walked in on the 22nd of April, it was late and I lost my charger. The staff assisted me by charging my phone then bringing it to me, I managed to have a full charge for the duration of my stay as they would charge it up overnight for me. They get the little things right, also a comfortable night, I was on the first floor, room was great and surprisingly quiet given the location. Thank you

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are extremely pleased to hear how much you've enjoyed your stay with us. Your great feedback is much appreciated and will be shared with the entire TEAM at the Grafton hotel.

It is always the little things that make the biggest difference, even something which takes very little effort can have the greatest affect – Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us.

The team and I hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I would recommend this hotel whole heartedly. Everything about it was most impressive. We have stayed there several times in the past and been very pleased with our stay,but this time the hotel surpassed itself-excellent decor throughout, lovely room and extremely courteous and efficient staff-and here I must make special mention of the breakfast staff, all were first class. When looking for a hotel in London again, we shall look no further than the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher E
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Christopher,

Wow, what a truly fantastic review! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing such kind and positive comments following your stay with us.

I am thrilled that when your nest visiting London we are sure to be your hotel. On this note, If I myself can be of any assistance with making future reservation please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Beautiful rooms, really helpful receptionist. Lighting in bathroom could be better. Really nice neighborhood, near by is a delicious pizzeria, japanese fastfood. Bus stop outside of the hotel. Underground is nearby.

Room Tip: Ask a room near the elevator, the place is a labyrinth and i guess you wouldnt wont to wonder around to find your room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Anastasia,

Wow! This is a fantastic review, I am so pleased to read you found our rooms beautiful and the team really helpful, I will ensure that your kind words are passed on to the rest of the Grafton hotel also.

Fitzrovia is a charming part of London, especially if you consider yourself a foodie, there are plenty of delicious restaurants all within a stone throw of the hotel.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future. If I can be of any assistance at all with making future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel reception.

Warmest Regards,