“Rooms are a bit small” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Ranked #356 of 1,086 Hotels in London
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Rooms are a bit small”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed here for a work event. This hotel is in a great location close to Warren St tube. The meeting room facilities are superb and so is the bar area with excellent customer service but I found the room a bit pokey with two single beds and a view facing a wall. However, the rooms are designed well to fit everything in.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank LozzieDokay
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Lozzie,

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your work event that was held with us at the Grafton and that you found our meeting and event spaces superb! This is an area that doesn’t get recognised as often as it should, so thank you for highlighting how great the facilities are.

My apologies that on this occasion the room allocated to you was not to your complete satisfaction, the good news is that the rooms do vary in size and layout so I am confident that we have a room that will you would find more comfortable. Next time you are staying whether for leisure or business, don’t hesitate to contact me prior to your arrival so that I can over see you reservation.

The team and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (635)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Rumford, St Ervan, Cornwall
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Hotel is conveniently situated right next to the Warren Street Station. Room was clean, small but to be honest who stays in the hotel room. The room we had contained a bathroom with walk in wet room, which was fantastic. TV was a little basic, but again who stays in a hotel to watch TV in London.

My only complaint was the breakfast. £19.50 per person, is very steep especially when there are items of a full english missing. No scrambled egg, no beans. Disappointing too that they offered no granola.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Saralouise,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

My apologies about the missing items from breakfast, rest assured that this has been rectified and highlighted with the Food & Beverage Manager. For our future guests and for your return, if there is ever anything you fancy and it’s not on the buffet, please ask one of the team members and our Chefs will do their very best to make it happen.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

East Anglia, UK
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've stayed here quite a few times, but on this latest occasion was woken by persistent noise from the heating system at 4 am - quite impossible to get back to sleep. Really very irritating. Room otherwise comfortable. Good to have a bath and not just a shower. Good breakfast. But check in took far too long - apparently the IT system was playing up - and there is no rapid check out for folks who have nothing to pay. Why not? Why did I have to join a long queue? Sort these out and it will be fine

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank davidh of england
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear DavidH,

Thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton and for sharing your feedback on your most recent stay.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the noise issue you suffered during you recent stay. For future stays, if there is anything that is not satisfactory do not hesitate to dial 8000 for Front Desk and they will do their very best to resolve any problems, the Reception is manned 24hours a day to ensure our guests get the best possible service. Once again, truly sorry for the poor night’s sleep you endured, next time you are staying with us, I kindly ask that you contact me prior so that I personally can over see your reservation and ensure you are well looked after.

With regards to the express check out options, this is something we offer our guests and can be done via the television, simply go to billing and if you have no queries or have nothing to pay, simply click check out and it is as easy as that. My apologies that this was not communicated to you.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor, it is very much appreciated.

Warm regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

For the price it was a great stay. We spent 3 nights and I enjoyed every one. It's located a short bus ride from the train or the air port. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was great. They will exchange money for you at the front desk for a reasonable rate.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Patrick,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

It is a joy to read that you had a great experience with us, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

If ever I can be of assistance with making future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one week last January. It was the hotel for a group that had a theater performance every evening. So we also dined at the hotel every day. I am a bit taken aback at some of the glowing comments on this board. While the hotel is located right by an underground and there are lots of inexpensive restaurants in the neighborhood, there is quite a bit to criticize about the hotel. It is sorely in need of a do-over. The carpet in my room was so soiled that there was no way I would put a bare foot on it. The furniture is just plain sad and worn. Also, the fire alarm mistakenly went off a couple times during the night but that was blamed on the next door neighbor, not the hotel's equipment. The hotel says it is convenient to the West End theater district. Take that with a grain of salt. The trip to Covent Garden requires an underground ride with one connection. On the positive side, the staff is friendly and helpful; the included breakfast and our sit down dinners were quite good; except for the fire alarms, the room was quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank lucille4444
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Lucille,

Thank you for reviewing Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton from your stay in January, it is very much appreciated.
Please accept my sincerest apologies that you did not enjoy your stay as much as some of our other guests have, this truly is disappointing as we strive to deliver 100% guest satisfaction, if we do not achieve this we urge guests to let us know whilst they are with us so that we can fix immediately in order for our guests to have the best possible experience.
With regards to the carpet in your bedroom being soiled, please let me assure you that we deep clean our carpets every week and take a huge amount of pride in our hygiene standards that the housekeeping team work very hard to up hold, to ensure the bedrooms are more than comfortable for guests, with this said, please accept my sincerest apologies that on this occasion this wasn’t the case.

Furthermore, I would like to clarify that the fire alarm system is attached to our neighbouring business as we are all one building which means, for the safety purposes, when it does sound in partnering establishment, it will sound in the hotel also.

If ever I can be of any assistance with making future reservation please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Mum and I stayed here during our 5 nights in London. We were very pleased with the hotel. The rooms are very well kept and nicely decorated. We had a room facing the street, but were not disturbed by the traffic.
The staff were very nice and professional. We arrived at 9:30 in the morning and got our room straight away, that's what I call service! We got a double instead of the twin that we'd booked, but that didn't bother us.
The hotel has a great location! Oxford Street is within walking distance and so is Regent's Park. Warren Street tube station is just outside the door and Euston Square and Euston train station are a mere 5 minute walk away.
We found the breakfast to be very expensive, but found lots of nice cafes on Tottenham Court Rd instead. There's a Tesco's right next door and a Sainsbury's across the street.
I would, without hesitation, consider staying here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Linda,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel and for taking the time to write about your recent experince with us – it is very much apprecaited.

It is such a joy to read that you will definitely being staying with us again! It makes all the hardwork worth it just to hear that we have succeded in making in our goal of delivering exceptioal service.

The team and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future,

Best regards,
Stacey Jasieiwcz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

It was a pleasure to stay here. The place looked very fancy and had a nice design to it. The price didn't damage the wallet and was in a great location. Literally the subway station is outside the hotel which was awesome. Check out my video review by googling: Q0H9hZvvBrU

In the video you can see the room I stayed at.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Hrt,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us we are absolutely delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

Indeed, our location is pretty unbeatable! There is always something going on close by and not to mention all the tourist attractions that are within walking distance.

The team and I truly hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Stacey Jasieiwcz