“Not Londons finest.”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Ranked #374 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Staff are not helpful. Music in lounge Too loud and staff would not turn it down, it is not company policy according to the girl behind the bar. Asked at reception for Duty Manager, who did not appear. Got in the lift, blaring music there as well. Room tiny and noisy. Will not stay in a Radisson again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tourman49
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Tourman,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that we failed to deliver the standard of service we usually provide for our guest. It is truly disappointing that you did not enjoy your stay with us due to the music levels, I will pass your comments on to the Senior Management team.

I do hope you allow us an opportunity to make up for this poor stay, as I can assure the service received is not a true reflection of the service we aim to provide.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Always stay here when in London. Wifi is excellent. Location is excellent. Staff are excellent.
Stayed here a number of times and never had a bad experience. Upgraded on current stay, but the standard rooms are just as good. Fantastic hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback about the hotel and the Grafton team!

I kindly ask that next time you are staying with us, you ask for me at the desk as I would love an opportunity to thank you in person.

Hopefully see you soon.

Stacey Jasieiwcz

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Being in London there can be an issue with street noise, however i did request a quiet room and i am pleased to say that I got one.

Not the cheapest of places but i wanted a good few nights sleep which i got.

No late night boozers or noisy party goers either, which was nice

Breakfast was included, good variety form full english to al the bits and bobs you expect.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Dez,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at The Grafton hotel.

I am absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that your request for a quiet room was met. The team and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

If ever I myself can be of any assistance with anything at all, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very happy service was great room was well present and bed was very comfortable valet parking was good and the room had good heating the bar area is nice and I had a good stay here I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Didar1

Dear Didar,

Thank you ever so much for your review and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

It is so pleasing to read that you would recommend our hotel – after all there is nothing more powerful than word of mouth!

The team and I hope to be welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future. If I myself can be of assistance with making any reservations please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed two nights as a family, room 336 on level three was OK for a two night stay. The rooms at the front can get a little noise from the traffic and sirens from the ambulances in & out of the hospital.The location is great for the tube and central for those who choose to walk.
Never used the restaurant but had a couple of drinks at the bar, the staff were friendly and the prices were typically London.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Idleboy
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Idleboy,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

We truly appreciate your comments, however I know that we can do far better than an okay experience! Next time you are planning a trip to London I kindly ask that you contact me personally so that I can tailor every aspect of your reservation to completely meet your needs. I am easily reached via the hotel reception.

On a more positive note, I am delighted that you loved the location and the Food & beverage team – thank you for highlighting what a friendly bunch they are, rest assured your comments will passed on the entire department.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience, but please don’t hesitate to contact me prior to your next trip.

Stacey

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed there twice on a business trip in April. My first stay I found the rooms were very small, old fashioned and that the working station was not practical at all. Luckily I had an interesting view on offices opposite and on the streets. On my 2nd stay, 2 days later they gave me an even smaller room and the bathroom turned into a tinier combo of a shower room + toilet + sink with total size of approx 2sqm... My desk turned to be much better but this time the view turned into a no view at all for me while every person walking in the hotel could see my room...
Access to the room was done through an endless labyrinth of corridors. I hope they are being checked on fire exits as I did not really feel safe !
Internet was a disaster...a free disaster of course ! Breakfast room is alright but the variety proposed is very limited...
Would I return ? Definite No !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Guest,

This is extremely disappointing to read, I am truly sorry that we failed to deliver not only once but twice, it is completely unacceptable on all counts and far from the experience we pride ourselves on providing for our guests.

With regards to the rooms size, I assure you that should you return to us and give us another chance, I personally will allocate your room to ensure you find it spacious comfortable and that all the facilities provided work efficiently. I would also like to mention that, of recent we have had a technical issue with the wireless internet that we have had our IT support team in house working around the clock to fix, I am pleased to inform you the WI-FI issue is now resolved –my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Furthermore, I do hope you give us the opportunity to reinstate you trust in the Grafton Hotel as I am more than confident we can turn these unfortunate events around. Please contact me directly for any future enquiries.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We booked a hotel room sort of last minute so didn't have time to do much research. The Radisson Grafton fitted our travel plans location wise, but after booking I read some of the reviews and was a bit apprehensive. However, we found the hotel perfectly adequate.

Some reviewers complain that the rooms are small. You know that you can check room sizes on booking sites and avoid the smallest room categories, right? And other reviews say the room was stuffy - there's AC so you can set your own temperature (at least by day - we found it a bit noisy and turned it off during night and slept with open windows instead. As long as you stay in a room facing the back of the hotel it is very quiet at night).

The hotel felt old but still well kept up. Rooms are comfortable, pretty basic but nice decor. The provided Iphone charger was a nice little touch. I liked the location of the hotel - sandwiched between the two pleasant areas Fitzrovia and Bloomsbury. Regent's Park is close by and great for a morning run. Warren Street tube station is pretty much next door. Another plus was the tasty buffet style breakfasts. A big minus was the spotty wifi, which often didn't work at all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank arevan_1
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Arevan,

May we thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review with us and for choosing to stay at The Grafton hotel it is very much appreciated.

I am glad to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and made use of all the facilities we offer in the hotel, however, I must apologise for the poor WI-FI signal you experienced, it is something we did have an issue with of recent and we have now fixed it – once again my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that was caused.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.