Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
US$287
US$233
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$163
US$388
US$224
Agoda.com
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$94
Travelocity
4,940 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endlovely hoteltheatre breakoxford circusquiet roomstandard roommini barcentral locationbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My sister and I stayed at this hotel for two nights through Superbreak. We like to visit London at least once per year and have stayed a various hotels. This is the first time we have stayed at this hotel and we will definitely stay again - it has been the best so far. Reception staff on arrival were very helpful - we arrived at around 12.00 noon and room was ready. Room was very nice and clean. Staff at breakfast were very helpful and friendly, eggs cooked to order and a good choice to eat. We did not dine at the hotel in the evening but it did look good and reasonably priced. On departure we were able to leave our suitcases in secure storage and were not charged for this service. Very close to Warren Street Tube Station, so convenient. Can't wait to go back thank you everyone.

Room Tip: Our room was on the third floor and overlook the busy Tottenham Court Road, but heard very little noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Neilduffen, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel – it is very much appreciated! I hope on your next visit you will have time to indulge in a little Steak and Lobster – our new restaurant. It’s very simple, Steak or Lobster for £20 (including unlimited Fries and Salad) – perfect for pre theatre dining!
If I can be of any assistance with regards to future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have booked this hotel for the first time since it is quite near to UCL which I have business with. I am very satisfied with the location, services and room. I have stayed in the one bedroom style with is very big and tidy. The location is next to Warren Street Station which is very convenience to travel everywhere by tube. The price is quite reasonable according to area with lots of shops around.

Room Tip: One bedroom type is worth a try.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful review of the Radisson Blu Grafton with the rest of the Tripadvisor community and thank you for highlighting the great transport links we enjoy. Whether you are coming from anywhere in the UK or Europe we are stone’s throw from Euston, Kings Cross St Pancras and Kings Cross! Plus we are next to Warren St station which has the Victoria and Northern Lines interconnecting – it couldn’t be better!
If I can be of any assistance with future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel.
Neiil Duffen

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Having stayed here previously and on 3 occasions had no sleep as they have no air con working I was contacted by the hotel and asked to return for a free nights stay
Guess what the air con worked in the corridor area if the hotel but not the bedroom I rang down and they sent an engineer
He checked it but said it was not working properly and spent half hour fixing it then said he could only get it to work a little when I asked why he said there was problem with it
I can't wait to see what the reply from the management team will be this time probably yet another scripted reply with full if false promises
It's simple if u advertise rooms with air con then provide it and if you invite a guest back after he had 3 bad stays with the sane problem then go check it before he arrives
I would hope the guest relations manager does not give a standard reply and blame others you are the guest care manager so you knew I was arriving and you knew my issues why didn't you check it personally
Let's await the reply

• Stayed: July 2014
Neilduffen, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton for your return visit to London. I am very sorry about the problems you encountered but I was glad that we had the opportunity to chat on the telephone this week and that all issues are now resolved. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

One of the joys of business life in london is having a few drinks with friends after work . A group of us recently dropped into the Raddisson Hotel on warren street to enjoy a cold refreshing beer , I requested a Guinness and was presented with a draft out of a Surged can , not quite what one would expect in a quality brand hotel. But the real shock was the price £5.20 , this must be a record ? . Would any of my fellow trip advisors be able to better that.
My advise if one is considering a cold beverage while in the vicinity of Warren street tube , do not enter the Raddisson , totally over priced and while the staff are friendly , the management seem to be absent and the spaces require a complete makeover to deliver a welcome to the unsuspecting customer.better still go around the corner to The feathers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Radisson Edwardian Blu Grafton for your recent visit to London. I was sorry to hear that you found the bar prices expensive – may I assure you that they are very competitive, both for bars in the area and Hotel’s in London. After checking with the Food and Beverage Manager the reason why we do not offer Guinness on demand is because we simply do not have the demand for it as other beers are more popular. We recognise that some guests may request it, hence the Surge cans. I do hope this has gone some way to resolve your concerns and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton for 2 nights in July. I will say that arriving by car is a bit tricky. The building itself didn’t stand out. We missed it the first time and had to make a big loop to get around again. The drop off point is a space for one car in front of a bus stop.
Once inside we were greeted with a warm welcome. We arrived ahead of the 3:00 check in but a room was ready and our bags were taken up. I looked out the window and the room overlooked a construction site. I asked if we could move as I was concerned about what noise there might be early in the morning. This was no problem. Bachir on the front desk called housekeeping and asked if they could put another room he had found for us on priority for cleaning so we wouldn't have to wait long for our room! The 2nd room was the same size but a better lay out, and 2 floors higher. We actually still overlooked some of the building site but the noise was not an issue. We had two issues with the room while we were staying. One we reported (door wouldn’t shut properly) and one by someone else (AC). Both were fixed promptly. :)
The rooms vary in size due to the age of the building I am guessing. We were in room 417 which was both a nice size and had everything you could need. We appreciated all the plugs (including an 110V one) available so we could charge our phones and iPads at one time. We also made use of the free Wi-Fi and printed out our boarding passes in the business centre. 
The location could not be better. Maybe a two minute walk from Warren Street Tube Station, a bus stop right out front and when we checked out we didn't have to wait more than a minute for a taxi. (It cost £9 to get to Paddington Station.)
We had breakfast in the restaurant both mornings of our stay. Very pleasant surrounding and atmosphere. The staff again was great. We were seated immediately and coffee/tea and toast offered straight away. The buffet offered a good variety of hot and cold foods and was continually topped up.
One thing I found refreshing is that the staff in the front covered for each other rather than making you wait for the person whose job it might be to return to their post. This does not happen in other hotels we have stayed in.
I would like to give a special mention to Ken (Concierge), Bachir (front desk) and Neil Duffen for making our stay special. Thanks!
We could not have asked for more and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: I would suggest a higher floor facing the middle.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great feedback with us!

It is always wonderful to hear that we have delivered on 100% guest satisfaction. The team and I look forward to welcome you back to the Graton hotel in the very near future.

Warmest regards,