Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Arosfa Hotel(London)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
4,941 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endlovely hoteltheatre breakoxford circusquiet roomstandard roommini barcentral locationbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stay here all the time for business and always find the staff to be helpful and friendly, excellent rooms even though sometimes noisy from the main road, great location for London. The restaurant and bar are both of a high standard, Warren Street Tube is a miute away, also the area around the hotel is very good for eating and drinking out or just exploring the back streets of London where you will find some gems of restuarants and wine bars

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Deborah,

This is so wonderful, thank you for taking the time to recognise the team and for sharing your experiences with us as one of our regular guests.

It is always reassuring to read positive reviews about the team and the service they provide.

I trust we will be seeing you very soon, however, if there is anything I can do in the meantime to be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel reception.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The hotel was very impressive, in location, service and quality. We had a minor issue when we arrived in that the toilet didn't quite flush but this was dealt with within ten minutes of us reporting it. Restaurant was very high quality and had a wonderful night's sleep. Warren Street tube station is on the doorstep.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
1  Thank Luke C

Dear Luke,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at The Grafton Hotel, thank you for choosing to stay with us – it is very much appreciated.

My apologies about the maintenance issue you suffered, however I am glad it was rectified so quickly for you.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed at the Radisson for 2 nights. Overall, I would say that my stay was very good. The room itself was HUGE!!! Biggest room I have stayed at in London with a separate small dining area as well as a lounge. Massive bathroom with a separate tub and shower. Loved the water pressure - was sooooo strong!! Very sustainable bathroom products with fixed (meaning stuck to the wall) shampoo and conditioner and bathwash which nice quality. I'm not a fan of the small disposable products because they're not environmentally friendly and they're usually not great quality. Comfortable bed. Good wifi quality and easy to use. Right next to a tube and a supermarket so very convenient. Some minuses are that the area is VERY busy so on the first night, I heard 7 sirens in 2 hours (hotel next to a hospital so I guess it's the ambulances) and also my room was above a pub so could hear the ambient noise from the street. The windows didn't shut properly so room wasn't very quiet. Apart from that I thought it represented good value! When I arrived at check in there was a busload of tourists checking in and it was mayham but the check in gentlemen worked hard to get my booking sorted quickly. I think a lot of tour groups use this hotel - can understand why it is popular as convenient location and good service and nice room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MissWizzy

Dear MissWizzy,

This a wonderful review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers!

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of Radisson Hotels and they are my preferred chain BUT this one kinda missed the mark.

As always the staff were great; friendly, welcoming and helpful. The weak spot was the room, an absence of floor or table lamps or even a dimmer switch meant that our room was never comfortably lit. Speaking of comfort this was also the worse hotel bed I have slept in since I last used a Travelodge.

My final comment and this is minor but when there are marble floors in a bathroom a towelling floor mat is essential, the hard plastic thing supplied was uncomfortable to step on and doesn't absorb any water.

These are mostly relatively minor points and could be easily addressed I'm sure.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear PLC,

Thank you for sharing you experience with us and for staying at the Grafton hotel.

It is wonderful to read that despite the hotel room not quite meeting the mark, you have still taken the time to acknowledge the friendly service provided to you, I would like to thank you once again for this especially. However I must say, it is disappointing that you did not enjoy your stay entirely, the issue you have highlighted are ones that I have passed on the Hotel Management Team.

Furthermore, I truly hope you give us an opportunity to give you a room that is completely to your preferences and that will be more than comfortable.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

First the pros:

Good location. Close to tube, right on TCR and Oxford St. etc walkable.
Reasonably priced
Steak & Lobster is nice (provided you like steak and/or lobster.... who doesn't?!)

But... The cons:

Poor service at check-in, no personality or welcome. No room upgrade offered even though I am a Gold Elite member.
No Welcome Gift in room as part of Gold status. Had to complain and was then rectified.
Tiny, impractical bathroom. Unacceptably small for a 4* hotel.
Had 2 long black hairs in the bathtub which was very off-putting.
Very noisy AC in room.
Also, a v.small point but had the worst tasting bottled water I've ever come across!

Overall the hotel feels like it could do with a new lease of life. The service was not great and the complete lack of acknowledgment of their own loyalty scheme benefits was disappointing. A few tweaks and I would return given its location and fairly reasonable price point, but for now I won't be rushing back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank wellzee_uk

Dear Wellzee,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your invaluable feedback with us.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of acknowledgement with regards to your status as a Gold member, this is indeed far from the usual level service we provide. On this note, I truly hope you return to us as I personally will oversee every aspect of your reservation and ensure that you have a wonderful, flawless stay with us. I kindly ask that you contact me via the hotel reception so that I can take note of your preferences and allocate your room to your preferences.