Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
US$256
US$233
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
Rosewood London(London)
US$588
US$491
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$312
US$292
Orbitz.com
4,940 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endlovely hoteltheatre breakoxford circusquiet roomstandard roommini barcentral locationbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Well situated hotel, with excellent standard rooms and friendly helpful staff. Buffet breakfast was good and you can ask for it how you want or for items not on display eg boiled eggs are no bother. Quick check out ideal for business.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at The Grafton Hotel for your recent trip to London.

The team and I are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and that you especially liked the breakfast!

If I can be of assistance with making future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel reception.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I would recommend staying at the Radisson Edwardian Grafton due to its location, cleanliness & staff. Only a few yards from Warren Street tube station, it easily affords the tourist the chance to explore London with minimum of effort. For those who prefer to travel on foot, the hotel is only 20mins walk from Kings Cross station or 20mins in the otherdirection to Leicester Square/Covent Garden/Soho/Piccadilly Circus etc..
I only stayed the one night but stayed here a few years ago & was welcomed back with enthusiasm by the front desk. Nothing seemed too much trouble for the staff.
Only had breakfast as a meal & this was very good, plenty of choice.

Room Tip: for a quiter room, ask for one that doesn't overlook Tottenham Court Road

Dear Jack,

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you would recommend the Grafton hotel! It is always a pleasure to read positive comments about one of our guests’ experiences.

On this note, may I thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at the Grafton hotel – we hope to be welcoming you back in the very near future.

If I myself can be of any assistance with making any future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel reception.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stay here all the time for business and always find the staff to be helpful and friendly, excellent rooms even though sometimes noisy from the main road, great location for London. The restaurant and bar are both of a high standard, Warren Street Tube is a miute away, also the area around the hotel is very good for eating and drinking out or just exploring the back streets of London where you will find some gems of restuarants and wine bars

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Deborah,

This is so wonderful, thank you for taking the time to recognise the team and for sharing your experiences with us as one of our regular guests.

It is always reassuring to read positive reviews about the team and the service they provide.

I trust we will be seeing you very soon, however, if there is anything I can do in the meantime to be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel reception.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The hotel was very impressive, in location, service and quality. We had a minor issue when we arrived in that the toilet didn't quite flush but this was dealt with within ten minutes of us reporting it. Restaurant was very high quality and had a wonderful night's sleep. Warren Street tube station is on the doorstep.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luke C

Dear Luke,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at The Grafton Hotel, thank you for choosing to stay with us – it is very much appreciated.

My apologies about the maintenance issue you suffered, however I am glad it was rectified so quickly for you.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed at the Radisson for 2 nights. Overall, I would say that my stay was very good. The room itself was HUGE!!! Biggest room I have stayed at in London with a separate small dining area as well as a lounge. Massive bathroom with a separate tub and shower. Loved the water pressure - was sooooo strong!! Very sustainable bathroom products with fixed (meaning stuck to the wall) shampoo and conditioner and bathwash which nice quality. I'm not a fan of the small disposable products because they're not environmentally friendly and they're usually not great quality. Comfortable bed. Good wifi quality and easy to use. Right next to a tube and a supermarket so very convenient. Some minuses are that the area is VERY busy so on the first night, I heard 7 sirens in 2 hours (hotel next to a hospital so I guess it's the ambulances) and also my room was above a pub so could hear the ambient noise from the street. The windows didn't shut properly so room wasn't very quiet. Apart from that I thought it represented good value! When I arrived at check in there was a busload of tourists checking in and it was mayham but the check in gentlemen worked hard to get my booking sorted quickly. I think a lot of tour groups use this hotel - can understand why it is popular as convenient location and good service and nice room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MissWizzy

Dear MissWizzy,

This a wonderful review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers!

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Kindest regards,