“Lovely single room and lovely staff”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Ranked #372 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I took up the special offer they had (40% off) and was very pleased. Good location. I booked a superior single room, the bed was large and comfortable, the room was clean and the hotel was quiet. The staff at reception were lovely and friendly and I was in my room in less than 20 minutes after arriving. I didn't use any of the services as I was just needing a hotel for a night to enjoy London etc but the hotel has a gym, bars, good room service and a restaurant and is next door to a Tube station.

Room Tip: The hotel seems quiet and the single rooms are not too small but I would guess rooms on the higher f...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had such a great stay with us!

It is always such a pleasure to read that a guest has enjoyed their experience with us, thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor and for recognising how wonderful the Grafton team are!

I do hope we will be welcoming you back in the very near future. If I myself can be of any assistance at all with making future reservation please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

The hotel is very Comfortable with very good services and staff very nice deal. Great location for tourism, has a metro stop nearby allowing rapid movement to the city center. The only downside was that the room was very close to the ice machine and quite noisy when used.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Dear Jose,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay The Grafton on your recent visit into London.

It is always a pleasure to read that we have been successful in delivering a great experience for a guest - I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of the team.

I would like to apologise for the noise from the ice machine, next time you are visiting contact me prior to your stay and I personally will allocate your room and ensure that it is nice and quiet for you!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The hotel is clean and the single room I got was pretty small but well designed and felt a little larger than it actually was. The hotel is very well located across the street from a tube station and within walking distance to oxford street, Soho, chinatown, fitzrovia...
If you get a good price on the room, it's definitely worth staying there.
Internet is free and fast.
Breakfast would be better if they would replenish finished items faster, the breakfast service is very slow.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It is wonderful to read the that you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. It is always great to receive feedback as it is vital to know what is working for our guests and further improve our services.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We booked a junior suite here for 3 nights and whilst the hotel is nice and staff genial, it has not been the best value for money. Upon arrival the air conditioning did not work nor the do not disturb light.
We contacted frontdesk and a helpful gentleman from reception came up to try and correct the issue but could not and as maintenance had gone home, we were offered a fan and breakfast the following morning by way of an apology, both of which were gratefully received. Unfortunately this was not the last of the issues and whilst each issue was slight, it got very frustrating as time passed.
Each day throughout our stay housekeeping failed to restock one or more items, so we felt as though we were constantly on the phone to reception. As I write this we have returned to water and coffee not being fully replenished. After paying over £500 for three nights, you would expect service to match the cost.
We did order room service during our stay and this was excellent.
I don't feel that this particular Raddison branch lives upto the usual standard.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Aaron,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at The Grafton Hotel.

It is disappointing to read that you experienced some maintenance and service shortfalls, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that was caused due to this.

I have raised the issues highlighted to the Management Team so that they can look into this and resolve them immediately, especially refreshing amenities, once again my apologies that you had to continuously call reception, I assure you that this is far from our usual standard of service and one that we will work to eradicate from our operation.

I do hope that despite these issues you would consider returning to the Grafton hotel where you will have my personal assurance of a far better experience. I kindly ask that you contact me directly so that I can arrange something special also as well as oversee your reservation.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Recommended. Great location right next to Warren St tube. Well maintained stylish hotel with great service. Upgraded room with a lovely lounge and huge bathroom! Fantastic! Did not have breakfast but bar and restaurant area looked nicely decorated.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Simon,

What a great review – thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is wonderful to read that you had such a fabulous stay and recommend the Grafton hotel!

The team and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is a lovely hotel close to underground and Euston station,had a very large family room ,two flat screen TV,s ,2 showers, Arrived back at hotel on first day to find platter of brownies and fresh fruit , much appreciated, gorgeous breakfast, friendly staff what more could you want would definitely stay at hotel next time we are in London.

Room Tip: If you are a family would highly recommend room 308
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at The Grafton hotel.

I am delighted to read that you and your Family enjoyed your stay and found your room to be spacious and comfortable.

Next time you are planning a trip into London, don’t hesitate to contact me directly via the hotel reception so that I can ensure future stays are as good as the last!

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel room, the Deluxe suit room 445. Would have been nice to be shown to hotel room and what floor as it was our first experiance at The Grafton. The bed was bit hard and i thought the tv should have been included in with the price of £255 for the room plus and extra £15 each for breakfast Breakfast which bumped it up to £285. Couldn't fault the breakfast with a self service and a variety of fruit, cerial and choice of a full english :) we also ordeted food with room service (posted photos above) was lovely and cost an extra £50 for pizza, chicken kiev, prawn starter and a tote of baileys. Overall a superb hotel, would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and may we thank you also for choosing to stay with us at The Grafton Hotel!

I am absolutely delighted to read that you had a superb stay at the Grafton hotel and that you enjoyed breakfast and room service – I will be sure to pass your compliments on to the Chef.

If ever you are planning a trip to London, please do not hesitate to contact me via the hotel reception as I would be more than happy to assist with any future reservations.