US$344
US$280
US$207
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
US$227
US$190
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$262
US$230
CrownePlaza.com
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$492
US$381
Orbitz.com
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Easy and smooth check in nice staff. Hotel is a little bit of a rabbit warren but it is a large hotel and seems to be in two separate buildings. Asked for a quiet room and was given a room in the newer part of the hotel away from street noise. Room is small but very comfortable double size soft bed very clean all the mod cons that you would expect from a large chain hotel. Bathroom has a bath but is pokey and the tub very slippery. free water bottles mini bar large tv air con products in the bathroom. Tube station warren street located next door. Right on Tottemcourt road n close to Oxford street. Close to st pancreas station two stops on the tube. All in all a nice hotel. Would I stay here again - yes!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Guest,

What a wonderful review! May we thank you for staying at the Grafton and for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travellers!

I am glad that you had a smooth check, always a good start. Indeed the hotel is big and was once two separate building, my apologies if you found it difficult to locate your room and for the bath tub being slippery, I have highlighted your comments to the Management Team so that they aware of the feedback.

Next time you are visiting London I kindly ask that you contact me directly so that I can allocate a room that is perfect for all your needs.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff! Excellent location with bus and subway just outside. Nicely decorated and comfortable bed. A/C a bit noisy but I may be especially sensitive to those type of sounds. Good breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Dear Nygards,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

The team and I are delighted to read that you had such a wonderful stay and found the Grafton Hotel excellent.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

The room was consumed with a thick smell of cigarette smoke. The hotel was decorated really nice in the lobby and restaurant, but the room was drab and muggy feeling. The bathroom was very nice, however when showering it was nearly impossible to keep the floor dry. The shower door was weird and only covered half of the bath tub making it hard to keep water off of the floor.
For the most part t he staff was very helpful and accommodating, however we thought that we had found bed bugs in our bed and as a precaution we notified the front desk. They sent someone to our room while we were out and they put a bedbug trap in our room. When we got back to the hotel they told us there was no bed begs and when we asked why we had a bedbug trap in our room they acted like they didn't know what we were talking about and told us that it was just a name card for the housekeeping personnel. But we knew what it was and we were very disappointed they lied to us.
The free breakfast was incredible. It was by far the BEST hotel breakfast we have ever had!

Room Tip: The hotel is right next to Warren Station and is not very easy to find. The sign for the hotel is very small and is easy to miss.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Forzy,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for staying with us at the Grafton hotel for your recent visit to London.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the difficulties you experienced and that the room allocated to you on this occasion was not to your complete satisfaction, rest assured your comments have been taken on board and will be looked into.

Thank you also for coming to the Reception to let us know that there was potential bedbugs in your mattress, it is important if ever there is any sign that we are notified immediately. However I would like to clarify that the bedbug detector is something that we have installed in every single one of the mattresses and that the maids check them daily, so I can assure that firstly, if there were any signs of bedbugs in that particular room it would not have been sold under any circumstances, and secondly that the team were not trying to deceive you, however it is possible that they were not 100% sure what the bedbug detector was as it is mainly used by the Housekeeping department, with this said I myself will go back to the team and reiterate the point of a thorough follow up so that if ever this should reoccur they would be able to explain to the guest clearly to avoid any confusion.

On this note, I am delighted to read that you had such a wonderful breakfast, after all it is the most important meal of the day!

If ever you are travelling into London, please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance with arrange accommodation as I will ensure that any future reservations will be far better than the last.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Good location with good amenities close by. Clean rooms, comfy bed, nice bathroom. Easy walk to Oxford St, pubs, small Tesco, chemist etc. Also Warren St tube is literally next door. I stayed on a long weekend so there was no building work going on to the rear of the hotel (the council are renovating the park) but if you are staying mid-week and on holidays wanting to sleep in you may want to to request a room away from the reno's. Overall a positive experience and I'd recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
1  Thank Joanna M
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Joanna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at The Grafton Hotel, it is very much appreciated.

Next time you are travelling into London please don’t hesitate to contact me directly for assistance with any future reservations.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

We were looking forward to our stay at the hotel. We were disappointed to find that the air conditioning in our room was not working and it was unbearably hot. I reported this to the customer service desk and a man arrived and checked the air conditioning, then went away and returned about 20 minutes later as we were leaving the room to go downstairs as it was too hot to be in. He seemed surprised that nobody had phoned us to explain what was happening. We were just as surprised. We found the staff at the reception desk were only able to offer a twin room or a smoking double, which we didn't want. My partner was tired and we just wanted to be settled in our room. As the Radisson stated itself that they wanted to provide 100% customer satisfaction or they would not charge for the service, I asked the receptionist if they were willing to refund us anything to which I was told that they wouldn't refund as we had already paid. At this point I said to her that I felt that it was poor customer service and that I wanted at least a complimentary breakfast rather than having to spend an additional £40 , to which she agreed. We were given a temporary room and after an hour were were given our double room for the night, which was an upgrade, and we were happy with this. We feel that in a 4 star hotel which boasts about 100% customer satisfaction that we shouldn't have had to go through this bargaining and that reception should have immediately recognised the situation and offered us some form of recompense. The breakfast was excellent but was let down by coffee which was billed as fresh, but tasted as if it was made from instant coffee, again, not something we'd expect from a 4 star hotel charging nearly £20 for breakfast. On a final note, as I left, I thought I'd try to get the receptionist's attention to hand in my room key, when I finally did, he barely said a word, as if I had unnecessarily bothered him. This could have been an excellent stay, the hotel it self is clean and the rooms are beautiful and comfortable but was let down by poor customer service and attention to detail.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear George,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we appreciate all feedback positive and negative as it is vital to the success of the hotel.

This is extremely disappointing to read, please accept my sincerest apologies that you did not enjoy your stay with us, I must assure you that your comments have been highlighted to the Hotel Management Team.

Unfortunately, every now and again, despite extensive measures put in place, we do experience some maintenance issues in the hotel. I am glad we were able to offer you a complimentary upgrade and breakfast for the inconvenience. After reading your comments regarding the coffee, I can confirm that the coffee we use in the hotel is not indeed fresh and not instant, however none the less we have taken your feedback on board.

Once again, please accept my apologies for the service shortfalls encountered, this is not the level of service which is provided in the hotel and I truly hope that you will allow us an opportunity to show you what a stay in the Grafton hotel is all about.

If ever you intend on returning to London I kindly ask that you contact me prior so that I can offer you something special.