US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
CrownePlaza.com
US$398
US$381
Orbitz.com
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
5,071 results
All reviewswarren street tube stationtottenham courtsingle roomnorthern lineexcellent locationwest endtheatre breaklovely hoteloxford circusquiet roomstandard roomcentral locationmini barbooked this hotelan upgradebritish museumstayed for one night
Reviewed 10 September 2014

The hotel is located next to the Warren Str tube station. Very friendly reception staff. Breakfast: not Radisson quality - very limited food selection. The single room was very small (no space for travel bag). The Euston railway station is about 10 min walk away

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Asta T
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Dear Asta,

Thank you for visiting The Grafton Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

With regards to your room, size of room can be challenging depending on the room type booked, may I suggest on your next visit you book our Deluxe King Rooms which are generously spacious and worthy of the title. Besides more room to relax in peace and privacy, our deluxe rooms also include: Luxury bathrobe, Complimentary bottled mineral water, movie every night of your stay, WIFI and a complimentary drink at the bar

I am pleased that you found our location convenient, with Warren Street Tube Station a stone’s throw away from the hotel it is extremely easy to get in and around London, whether you are travelling for business or leisure.

Once again, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your comments with us.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

I have stayed at the Grafton several times over the years and I can highly recommend it for its excellent location and its friendly, professional staff. It is very conveniently positioned right next to Warren Street underground station and close to Euston main line station. The number 24 and 29 buses, for example, stop right outside the hotel should you be returning from, say, the Trafalgar Square or Leicester Square areas. The Northumberland Arms pub is close by and always worth a visit, and the area is very close to a whole host of restaurants: Charlotte Street is close by, as is Drummond Street if you want a large choice of Indian restaurants. I like the Grafton because it has high standards but lacks the pretentiousness of some similar hotels; it is genuinely welcoming, friendly and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear David O,

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I am absolutely delighted that you feel the Grafton is not pretentious, I couldn’t imagine anything worse. The Grafton is a wonderful hotel that prides itself on being, welcoming, friendly and luxurious hotel.

If ever I can be of any assistance making any future reservations please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

I chose this hotel through Hotels.com basically for its placement near to Euston station. However, once there, I was greatly surprised with the quality of rooms, the warmness and efficiency of personnel, the internet service and the pretty convenient surroundings including an Underground station (Warren St) and a Sainsbury store. Even though that was the crowded summer station and the hotel was full, the personnel were always opportune, kind and efficient. I deeply recommend the Radisson Blu.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Grafton Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it is very much appreciated.

It is wonderful to read that you had a great stay with us and that you found the Grafton Team to be kind and efficient.

If ever I can be of assistance with any future reservations please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kindest regards,

Guest Reservations Manager

Reviewed 8 September 2014

This was one of the best hotels I ever stayed at in London. Great location, close to the Underground and the staff were the best! There's a lot of good restaurants and coffee shops near by, and Oxford St. is a short walk. I felt very safe and comfortable. I will defiantly stay here again next time I visit London.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel, it is very much appreciated.

It is wonderful to read that you will definitely be returning to the Grafton, if I myself can be of any assistance with making any future reservations, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

Whilst the room was fairly comfortable, I did encounter a few problems. Firstly the reception staff were slow to check me in, only to find that my room key had not been coded correctly and so I had to go back to reception in order to access my room. Then in the night, I was woken at approximately 2am by the sound of chairs scraping across floors for about an hour. I can only imagine this was due the bar being below my room! Finally, the next morning when I was looking forward to a big english breakfast, I was told that a power failure prevented any hot food (even toast) from being available. There was not so much as an apology from the restaurant staff and the continental selection was poor. I appreciate the power failure would not have been the fault of the hotel however I feel the staff could have handled the situation better.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business

“Dear Philip,

Please accept my sincerest apologies that you did not have the best experience with us at the Grafton Hotel.

This is far from our usual level of service and I will indeed be speaking to the Management Team about your experience. However, I must say I completely agree with your comments regarding the power failure, unfortunately these things do happen and yes, it was outside the hotels control but it is the way we handle the situation which leaves a lasting impression and it is disappointing to read that we did not step up to the mark in this case.

I do hope that you would reconsider staying with us again in the future, where I can assure you of an all-round better stay.