“Five star service”

Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel
Ranked #179 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my girlfriend her mom and her 12 year old son, it was a last minute idea to spend new years in London and with not many hotels left I chose this one. We stayed there for two night, this was my first time staying at a Premier inn so was unsure what to expect , I was not disappointed I have stayed in a lot more expensive hotels and then this, but they could not come close to the welcome we received or to the service that we was given, never mind the size of the rooms. I would be more then happy to recommend this hotel and will be staying there from now on, even the 20 minute tube ride to Oxford circus didn't dampen our experience.

3  Thank Richard M
Rohan P, Manager at Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Hi There

I am so pleased it all worked out well for you! Last minute booking for New Years Eve has a potential for disaster, so I'm glad you chose us! We were full in the end, so maybe you were our last booking?!
Service is everything to us, we believe it is the single most important thing we can get right, followed very closely by cleanliness of our bedrooms!
I am really pleased you will consider staying with us again, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Regards

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel

Reviewed 2 January 2013

We have been here in this hotel for the third time, because its location it was our first choice [ 30 meters from the tube and parking for the cars ] and were surprised by the quality of the hotel, price/quality, we allways come with two kids, and the breakfast is 5 star, unbelievable in range , coffee is top !!!!! , very helpfull employees, clean rooms , Diner was OK but limited in choices and predictable quality, for this quality to expencive, We mostly eat out [ french or Indian ] because of the tube you can reach any restaurant easy,25 minutes to city centre ]
this hotel is recommended highly by us

Room Tip: does't matter, every room is quiet, the hotel has a sleeping garanty haha
2  Thank Arnold v

Hi There

Thank you for your review, and also a big thank you for returning a few times! We work very hard on our rooms, so we are really pleased you were happy! We also have a new menu, so if you have any other thoughts or advice regarding it, we would always love to hear them!

Hope to see you a fourth time!

Regards

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Highly recommended. I've stayed twice in Premier Inn hanger lane and I would probably stay again. Value for money, great breakfast, comfortable and clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff.
The only thing that could be negative is the distance to the city centre, it takes appx 30 minutes to get to oxford circus or picaddily circus.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Helen I

Hi There

Thank you for your review, I'm really glad you had a good stay! We hope you choose us again, it may be 30 mins to London, but on the plus side, you haven't got all the craziness of Central London outside your room when you want to sleep!!

Best Regards

Reviewed 28 December 2012

My friend and I stayed for 2 nights during December and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We flew down to Luton and the hotel gave us the number of a taxi company which they recommend. This taxi collected us and took us to the hotel straight away for a very cheap price. We were in shock as we priced other companies and it would cost almost double the amount we paid.
Our main reason for our trip was for a concert in Wembley Arena, this was our first time in London and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They gave us clear instructions on how to travel around London. The hotel is very well linked and is perfect for hopping on the tube or bus as there is both a tube station and bus stop across the road.
Our room was spotless, our beds were very comfortable and the shower worked well. There was no noise to disturb us, despite the main road right next to our window.
While we were getting ready to go out the housekeeping staff turned up and asked to clean our room, when we told her it was okay she can just leave it because we were busy, she instantly apologized and offered to come back later which suited us perfectly. I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Chantal H

How was the show?

Thank you very much, this is a fantastic review! Our housekeeping team are really hard workers, and very keen to get things done! They can be eager with the rooms as well..! Thank you for this, I will pass on your feedback to the teams, they will be delighted!

Best Regards, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Just came back from a stay in Premier Inn Hangar Lane. Had a call earlier in the day from the receptions staff asking if we needed anything which was nice. Checked into 2 Family rooms on either side of the Hall. There was noise at night in the room next to the road, this is the only thing preventing a 5 star review. Check in was nice and simple, the staff were polite and welcoming. Rooms were big and clean, the mattresses on the single beds were a little firm but the double bed was ok.

We parked on the street just outside both days so did not even had to pay for parking. The tube hotel is just outside the South East exit of Hanger Lane station, and it was around 30 minutes on the Central Line into Oxford Circus.

Would definitely stay here again next time we are in London.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Main Road
6  Thank ibster
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Premier inn never disappoints, good checkin, friendly people and helpful. Good clean room, great pillows and duvet. Breakfast in the morning was very good and was met by a team member called Buraj I think who asked how we slept and how we enjoyed breakfast. Good to see that kind of customer service. His English wasn't great but we could understand him and despite the obvious barriers he still wanted to make conversation, what a star he was!

Well done premier inn.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Gmfa
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Just a quick review here as I only stayed one night with my partner. We didn't sample the restaurant or use the car park so I won't comment on any of that.

What I would say is that the hotel is clean, the staff are friendly and the bed is very comfortable.

The room was spotless and the shower was powerful enough to impress.

I think the main selling point is the location.

Some reviews mentioned 15 minutes by tube and others 30 minutes or more. Obviously this depends on your starting point and time of travel but at various points of the day we took no longer than 30 minutes door to door from the Hotel to central London or vice versa.

Considering the amount of time it takes to hail a taxi a night or walk between lines in a station or take the bus....it's probably just as quick to use an "outlying" hotel.

Given the choice between spending a lot of extra cash for a central London hotel or spending an extra 70p for a 3rd zone on an off peak travel card - it's a no-brainer for me.

I've found my new London base.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple