“Fantastic location”

Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel
Ranked #167 of 1,068 Hotels in London
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went here for a weekend away. Booking premier inn we knew what to expect and received it.

Our room was spacious with everything you need. It was clean and quiet.

The best thing we found about staying here is definitely the location. When you walk out of the hotel you can see the entrance to the Hanger Lane underground on the central line. This took us everywhere we needed to go.

If you want a decent price, nice room and good location then this could be ideal.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jac26806

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I recently just got back from london on my birthday weekend and had a lovely stay in premier inn . i told them it was my birthday and they surprised me with a little cake and dessert free of charge which i wasnt expecting. the breakfast was top rate and lots of variety and choice.
the rooms were immaculate and spacious and everything was in good working order.
very quiet,no noise even on a saturday night.

there are only 2 things that let it down for me... a group of contactractors were staying in the hotel and was quite rowdy at dinner time when eating in the restraunt and the mattress in my room was very hard and uncomfortable.

other than that it was a well run,organised hotel which i would stay in again.

Room Tip: have the rooms on the back as they are not near the main road.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Lee T
islamabad
Reviewed 3 February 2014

It was my second stay at Premier Inn Hanger Lane. Excellent Service, Hassle Free Stay and Excellent Breakfast. Just two minutes walk away from Hanger Lane Tube Station. Best hotel in my opinion if you are travelling with children . Budget friendly hotel if you book in advance and Central London can be reached in around 20-25 minutes.

Room Tip: Book Online and avail their best budget rates.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Saquib-Haider
Glasgow
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Usually stay here when visiting London. Has everything I need - comfortable, decent-sized rooms, great soundproofing and right beside the Tube station - not the most central but only 20 minutes from Oxford St. I know I can book this place in confidence without the usual lottery that is trying to find a well-priced place to stay in the capital.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Elastikman
Bath
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We stayed at the Premier Inn Hanger Lane with friends to celebrate a 60th Birthday and attend a West End stage show. The Hotel is very conveniently situated within easy walking distance of 2 tube stations and benefits from free on street parking outside and nearby as well as having its own car park. The rooms and the public areas were immaculate, clean, warm and comfortable. It was very quiet at night time with no disturbance from other guests or outside traffic noise. Staff were extremely efficient and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We purchased a 'meal deal' for evening meal on Friday and breakfast on Saturday - very good value, a reasonable number of menu selections for the evening (3 courses and a drink) and a help yourself breakfast buffet with cereals, fruit, yogurts, full cooked breakfast choice, toast, croissants, crumpets and cakes as well as tea, coffee and juices - as much as you wanted. It certainly lived up to the TV advert and we shall defintiely stay there again when we come to London.

Room Tip: We had a room at the front, our friends at the back and both were really quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank muskyBath
Ammanford, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I spend a lot of time in hotels in London. Hate spending London Prices. Mostly it doesnt matter too much where I stay, unless I am attending a function.
Had a horrible experience with Premier Inn in Kew, in the Summer, but coming across this one, and checking out he feed back on here, decided to give Premier Inn an other try.

One of the other reasons I tend to avoid Premier Inn is that on the main they are located a bit of a good walk from the closest Tube or overground Station, and I tend to arrive very late at night. Google Maps however seemed to reinforce the fact that this one was very close to the Tube station .............and it is. Not only does TFL provide you with clear instruction as to which subway to use to leave the station if you are staying here, but its right in front of you as you pop out the subway. You literally cant miss it.

The best nights sleep I have had in London for a long time was really the icing on the cake.
Hangar Lane has revived my faith in Premier Inn - and I am booked to return with my daughter in Half term (this time taking full advantage of the breakfast!).

Hangar Lane to Liverpool Street on the central line is only 30 minutes so really, its convenient for where ever you want to go.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Melanie C
Varberg, Sweden
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I stayed on the hotel with my boyfriend. We have been at this specific hotel before in 2011, and we were so happy with it we decided to go here again! And it didn't lower my expectations this time either!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple