“Friendly and fun”

Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel
Ranked #151 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have already written a review about the Premier inn hanger lane however as I have loads more to add I thought I'd remove that one and update it having just returned from another few stays there. The hotel it's self is in an ideal location for getting in and out of Central London as Hanger lane station is just across the road and Park Royal station is just a short walk away. While you would think it may be noisy with all the traffic outside it's not at all and I have stayed here now many times. The rooms as you would expect are clean, tidy and modern and the food in the restaurant is great especially the curry and burgers!! They do have healthy options too but there are a few restaurants near by if you prefer and a pub right next door which has sky if interested in sports. Now the staff, from someone who spends a lot of time away in hotels on his own it's nice to have friendly people working there and they are just that. From the moment you arrive until the time you leave. One person stands out as I have never met anyone who is more focused on customer service in all the hotels I've stayed at than Kadeem. He is a true asset to Premier Inn and helps make what could be a boring business trip really enjoyable. So if you're looking for a friendly hotel in London then this is the one.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Markbaxter734
Write a ReviewReviews (1,655)

Reviewed 26 August 2014

close to wembley and easy access to the city friendly helpful staff excellent rooms good parking with disabled bays food is well cooked and well presented it has a cosey bar and the price of the drinks are reasonable would definitely stay again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This Premier Inn is superb. The room exceeded our expectations. We had a family room with a double bed and two proper singles for the kids. Facilties and cleanliness in our room were top notch. Very impressive. The hotel is just yards from Hangar Lane underground station on the Central Line. This takes you straight into the heart of the city (Regent Street) in no time at all. So convenient. The car park is pretty small but we found a space ok. They charge £7 per day to park your car. I would rather it was free but then it was a secure car park so I didn't mind paying for peace of mind. Staff were friendly and although we didn't eat in the hotel the restaurant was busy and popular so I'm guessing it serves good food. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to London.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Second time we have stayed here. Friendly staff and close to tube station for getting in to town. Although ASLEF strike on Central line made this slightly more difficult this time. Would definitely book here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, found staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. This was our second time staying here this year. Hotel has very reasonable meals for adults and kids. Great access to underground transport to Central London. Worth a stay !!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Like most of the reviews here, it's all about location. A 2 minute walk to the platform of Hamger Lane tube for the central line. Couldn't be easier to find.

Staff were excellent, we arrived early and despite the restaurant being packed full of diners, the receptionist quickly allowed us to put our bags into the hold area.

We have stayed at many Premier Inns and you can guarantee a comfortable and clean room and this was no exception.

Only gripe, restaurant was short staffed at breakfast and we had to wait for 10 minutes to be seated. Also my wife went to get Corn Flakes and they were mouldy and there was egg shell in the scrambled egg. But this by no means spoilt what was an excellent stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Having stayed at this hotel before I did not think twice about booking up here again , upon arrival I was checked in early and asked if I could get a room on the 4th floor which I got when I got into the room I felt disappointed as the view out of the window was 3 other walls of the hotel not the view I was hoping as before I had got good views , to some people this might sound trivial but for me views are important overall i feel disappointed although staff were pleasant and the evening meal was good I cannot help but feel it did not feel the same as previous visits at breakfast I hat to ask for bread to make some toast which was not out also could not find any butter out ended up having plain bread with my cooked breakfast instead of toast would I stay again not sure

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo