1,821 results
All reviews central line tube station wembley stadium family room meal deal thyme restaurant busy road central london per day excellent stay easy access visit london good nights sleep budget hotel room was spotless excellent hotel night's sleep
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Good staff and a good room but the upholstered dining room chairs are filthy dirty, sticky and covered in stains. Premier Inn should be ashamed to have guests sitting on such disgustingly dirty chairs.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MrFox04
Reviewed 3 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Took over an hour to get a room due to problems over blocking book not done in my name.
When I went to my room I found that had only been made and the sheets, pillow cases or duvet cover etc had not been changed. When I spoke to reception they said I can not have made it up I had to explain that it was my first night at the hotel. After some time They sent up just a clean sheet it was, it was getting very late so I don’t want to wait for clean pillow cases and covers. I made the bed myself and used the clean towels over the pillows.
The pillows are very soft, no other pillows in the room use to get option of either soft or hard pillows but not now.
Breakfast has a lot of choices to suit everyone

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Helen W
Reviewed 1 September 2018

The service and room was great but unfortunately the rooms were very cold.We put the heating up to 30 degrees, but we still found the room very cold and I now have flu!Over all though the hotel is good and easy to get into central London.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

As usual excellent Premier Inn if all you need is somewhere to sleep,and have breakfast. For those driving to London this hotel has ideal car park at rear £10 a day. Within yards of Tube station on Central line - perfect for visiting sights of London. £8 a day cap on Oyster card. Would recommend for any family choosing to drive to London. Excellent staff with helpful knowledge about the Underground.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family