Premier Inn London Hammersmith Hotel
US$216
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,666 results
All reviewsravenscourt parkdistrict lineravenscourt tube stationtower blockfamily roomminute walkbudget hotelgood nights sleeptwin roomnight's sleepexcellent breakfastnight staycentral londonshort breakstayed here for one nightideal locationyogurt
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have stayed in plenty of Premier Inns and normally I am never disappointed. However this was by far the worst PI I have stayed in. I had a room on the 10th floor which had nice views, particularly at night. However the room was small, with an even smaller TV (not a massive issue) and a tiny bathtub which I can only assume was made for hobbits. When using the shower, the shower plumbing made a horrible wailing sound repeatedly for the entire time the shower was in use, the pressure also dipped with each wail. Additionally the hairdryer provided was monthed to the wall approximately 20cm from the floor, under a shelf, meaning that I had to bend down or sit on the floor to dry my hair - very strange!! And finally the aircon was particularly loud during the night but due to the room being hot I needed it on. I would not stay in this hotel again, I would prefer to chose another PI in Kensington etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed here for one night when going to the Apollo. I find Premier Inn reliable and well priced. Our room was on the second floor, it was very clean and you can control the heating. Shower was hot and powerful. Check out at 12.00 means no rushing in the morning. We had breakfast/early lunch at a polish centre/ cafe across the road, it was great value, we had one half portions of dumplings,one half portion of pancacke with spinich, two puddings, one coffee, one large beer and a fruit juice for £16.00 which is less than the premiers's two breakfasts. The area has lots of Cafe's, a supermarket across the road and a chemist in both directions - you cannot book the parking but we stayed on a Monday night and there were spare places.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fisher25
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I was most impressed with the speed of check in and helpfulness of the staff upon my arrival at midnight. The room was well equipped and lovely and clean. The ladies on reception were really helpful on my check out at 6am and I couldn't have been more happy with my stay. Many thanks

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank E-wellie
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Couldn't fault my stay. Not many car parking spaces. Breakfast was excellent. A good choice of foods. Staff very helpful and friendly. Perfect location for the Apollo theatre. Some great restaurants on the street and a 24/7 store right outside.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

From a distance this multi storey hotel looks impressive in the night sky. Once through the doors to reception it looks quite snug and inviting. The check- in process was a bit slow as there was a problem when trying to use the automatic service, the receptionist took over the task and delays were further enhanced by her giving priority to talking to a colleague regarding another issue.

Once all issues were resolved at the reception desk we took the lift to the ninth floor, once in our room it was clear that this was a single room with a double bed in it so cramped was the space! To confirm this theory only one cup was supplied with the tea & coffee making facilities and no biscuits! A short telephone call to reception remedied the cup situation and they topped up with extra tea, coffee & milk.

The bathroom was of modest size it was impossible to fill the small kettle from the sink so cramped barely half of the kettle could be filled due to the tight angle required to fit under the tap
fighting against the small sink.

The lifts were clearly not working properly on check out day, both lifts continually not stopping at our floor, we had to walk down to the floor below to find a lift that wanted to stop!

The bar facilities were okay, no proper beer just lager or Boddingtons..

However the quality of the breakfast and the facilities were superb, this was the saving grace along with the friendly hotel staff.

In summary I would state that this hotel offered nowhere near the normal standard of Premier Inn quality. To be fair we were only staying for one night which is probably the reason that we were given a 'single room' and the larger rooms were probably being kept for longer stay guests.

The hotel was clean, well presented and we did get a restful night's sleep. And the breakfast as previously stated was of a very high quality.

Room Tip: Undertake a phone booking to ensure that you get a proper double room if that is what is required.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple