1,879 results
All reviews angel tube station upper street business design centre the executive lounge emirates stadium northern line bars and restaurants kings cross lovely hotel five minute walk convenient location excellent stay afternoon tea an upgrade west end exhibition euston
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as I was at an exhibition at the Business Design Centre. Really convenient, great staff throughout but rubbish lifts! Only one of the two worked but other than that a great stay.
You won’t find a more convenient hotel for the BDC either

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My family and I spent 4 nights here in early June and were not disappointed. The rooms are a decent size (that's a standard room), they helped us with a cot for our daughter, and overall we found the staff helpful and friendly. Breakfast was a bit of a mad rush as it was a very busy weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary but I have to give them a 1 star for the coffee - dreadful. But the food selection was fine and fresh.

We were meeting up with friends in north London so for us it was a perfect location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay just outside of city center. Just a short walk to buses or tube. Ice neighborhood location with places to eat in 5 minute walking distance as well as conveince stores. Paid extra for an executive suite with refrigerator which was nice, but room faced West and was extremely hot when we checked in as staff had left the curtains open to a view of the wall of the building next door. Once we closed the, and shut the curtains it improved a little, a call to the front desk was met with concern and they immediately brought us a fan which was great. The access to the executive lounge was worth the extra $. Only draw back was no ice machine anywhere. The bar was gracious enough to to give us ice upon request when they were open. Personnel was very accommodating and helpful. Would stay again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel needs a change of management urgently, it’s failing in so many ways.

1. Public areas, most notably the executive lounge was filthy when I arrived. Dirty cutlery on the floor, food serving area unclean & the carpet - honestly unbelievable covered in stains & sticky !

Bedrooms were clean to be fair to housekeeping staff .

2. The following day when we want to leave to leave the bar & catch our train from nearby St Pancras they lost our luggage! In the end with a taxi outside I had to go to the back rooms to try & find them. Eventually, hundred percent by coincidence they found my luggage because a lady came out of the office area , an area the maintenance man didn’t have access to ! Yes the maintenance man , he’s the guy who looks after luggage .

3. Lost the train to Paris & our hotel room there & offered a free breakfast next time ! When I asked for a free room at least that night, receptionist asked me to call back Monday as that when ‘management are back in ‘ this was Thursday evening .

4. In the end I got a free room by screaming at them - that should not have happened ! And what’s more the receptionist constantly was arguing how the luggage was lost ! I was in the back in a panic when the luggage was ‘found’ in the office I know exactly how it was lost.

5. Following morning when I asked for assistance with our lots of heavy luggage, they sent the receptionist up with out a trolley ! She struggled with the luggage down the long corridors !

I stay three nights a week in London hotels this is the worst & undermined my confidence in the Hilton brand .

Please sort your act out , get proper concierge to manage front of house & stop the job sharing nonsense your an expensive hotel regularly charging over £200 a night.

As for the so called ‘Executive Lounge’ close it down rip up the carpet & give a serious deep clean . Revamp the pathetic coffee & cake offering while your at it; the place feels like a late night taxi office. The state it was in that day the environmental health people should have been called ! And this is where you send guest to wait while their room is being prepared !

Stayed a few days earlier in the Park Plaza Victoria - honestly chalk & cheese compared to the experience of staying at the Hilton Angel!

Hotels need concierges , your problems are deeper than that but that one thing you do straight away .

Stayed: June 2018
Paul M, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Angel Islington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Dafydd E,

Thank you very much for leaving your review.

I am very sadden to read about the number of issues that you had encountered during your stay with us.

I do believe that the hotel have been in touch with you since you had written this.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here a couple of times and never been disappointed with the level of service or the rooms.

The hotel is not a large one so the service is good

Rooms are a good size and well equipped with TV , iron, coffee making facilities

Breakfast is good with a buffet service for cereals , fruit, cheeses , pastries, toast and full English if wanted

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business