The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$341
US$177
  • Fitness centre
US$363
US$304
US$282
US$209
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$135
  • Room Service
US$266
US$232
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$660
US$491
Agoda.com
2,554 results
All reviewslondon eyecharing crossnorthumberland avenueembankment stationsherlock holmes pubgreat locationstudio apartmentsmall kitchenbuckingham palacenational gallerystove topbig bensofa bedcovent gardenwalking distanceseparate toilettesco express
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A/C did not work for both the nights I stayed here and I only found out after tossing and turning for 2 hours the first night and then calling the reception. I was offered a fan which helped some but for the amount they charge to stay here, this is really bad. I would have appreciated if when checking in they had told me there is an issue so I could have made a more informed decision about whether I wanted to stay there or not

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Denzil F
Ben A, Manager at Citadines Trafalgar Square London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Denzil F,
Thank you for your feedback.
I'm sorry to read you experienced some issues with the A/C, this was due to a fault with our chillers that has proven to be difficult to solve, but we are working on it as we speak.
I do hope that the other factors of your stay with us were ok.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel due to the proximity to everything .
The apartment was clean and tidy and large enough for us - great to be able to prepare food too .
The reception staff were lovely although some staff just didn’t understand some of the questions we had and I could see others customers also struggling to be understood .
Overall though a good stay and would stay again if looking to be right in the middle of it all .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi trine,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been staying at this hotel for 2 nights for a weekend trip away. This hotel is the best I have stayed in London. You are so close to all the attractions and tubes it is in a fantastic location and reasonably priced. Upon arrival of the hotel we were greeted by a lovely lady and when we got to our room she even called us to see if our room was satisfactory which was a lovely touch. The room has a little kitchenette which is handy to make food and store cold goods in the fridge. We did not have the breakfast provided as there are plenty of restaurants close by which are probably cheaper.
I visit London often so now I know about the citadines hotel I will definetely revisit again. Thank you for a lovely stay and a great room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi Louise L,
Thjank you for your comments.
I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us!
We look forward to welcome you again soon here or at any other Citadines around the world!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome location. Just off Trafalgar Square – walking distance to all the London sights. A theatre next door (where I saw Martin Shaw in a play). Outstanding location. But…
Do not book the two bedroomed apartments!!!
They consist of a living room and bathroom downstairs, a VERY steep winding staircase, and 2 good sized bedrooms upstairs. Upstairs there was a bathroom with a shower and basin but no toilet!
So you had to navigate the very scary, claustrophobic, steep stairs during the night to go to the bathroom.

I asked if they had any 2 bedroom apartments on one level as I was terrified I was going to fall down the stairs at night. They were fully booked that night but agreed to change us the following day. At 9am the next day they phoned and offered us a one bedroom apartment (all on one level) and a separate studio unit 2 doors away for our 18 year old. We could have all easily fit into the one bedroom unit as the living room had a pull out couch – but the 18 year old happily took his own studio for a couple of days! There was no extra charge. So the hotel handled our problem really well.

I totally recommend this place for location. You could walk everywhere from here. The one bedroomed unit and the studio were fab but never book the 2 bedroom unit!

PS There was no cleaning charge – we had expected that there would be but it turns out the apartments were serviced once a week and if you wanted a more frequent servicing you paid for cleaning then. You could get towels at any time for no charge.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tuataragirl

Hi Tuataragirl,
Thank you very much for an excellent feedback!!!
I'm delighted to read that our team handled your issue properly.
We look forward to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights as a family. We caught the train from Heathrow Airport changed lines & got off at Embanknent. The hotel is 5 minutes up the road . We arrived early & were happy the room was available. There is breakfast served daily at a fee. There is complimentary tea/coffee in the foyer. This hotel is ideally located , with a supermarket around the corner . The rooms to be expected were small , but we were fine. There is a small kitchenette which we utilised to buy small grocery items . I would recommend this hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi salt004,
Thank you for your feedback.
I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us!
We look forward to welcome you back again soon.