The Waldorf Hilton London
US$144
US$117
Orbitz.com
4,658 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecovent gardenafternoon teahomage restaurantthe theater districtdiamond membertheatre landwest endan upgradejunior suitetrafalgar squarestandard roomlovely roomfantastic locationstayed for one nightaldwychconcierge
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Satisfactory hotel with good staff. If you are Hilton Gold member you will not receive an upgrade to the Executive Lounge unlike most other Hilton properties. Location is ideal since it is close to all tourist attractions in the city of London. At least 2 tube stations are within walking distance of the hotel. Staff is quite friendly and helpful. Overall stay was comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
EChristiaanse, Guest Relations Manager at The Waldorf Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Mr. Asad K,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor related to your recent stay at The Waldorf Hilton London.

I am glad to learn from your feedback that you were satisfied with our services and facilities. Unfortunately we do not always upgrade our Gold member to our Executive rooms as we only have a limited availability for these types of rooms and most of them are directly booked by our guests.

If I can be of assistance in near future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Waldorf Hilton London.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The bed was extremely comfortable and the windows opened to let in fresh air. The bathroom was a bit dated but had everything that was needed. Breakfast was in the lovely original room and although the orange juice did not taste as if it had ever been near an orange it was otherwise fine. But this is expensive and should be perfect.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jandono,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to shared your review on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay at The Waldorf Hilton London.

I am delighted to learn from your feedback that you were satisfied with our services and that you had a good night sleep at our Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back on the occasion of your next visit and I would like to offer my assistance when making a new reservation so I can personally look after you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The hotel location is great, very near to some of the theatres. Room is comfortable and clean and the staff are friendly and very pleasant. The area is within walking distances to train stations and to Covent Garden and the river thames. The breakfast spread is good and very nice restaurant setting.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear 45Jenny,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review on TripAdvisor related to your recent stay at The Waldorf Hilton London.

I am delighted to learn from your feedback that you were satisfied with our services and facilities. I was happy to read that you enjoyed the area surrounding the hotel and that you took great advantage of the location.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located for all of the west-end theatres.
The hotel is sumptious, from the first welcome of the doorman in his finest, complete with hat, throughout all of the public areas and dining rooms and bars of the hotel.
The decor is beautiful and very tasteful.
The food was excellent. The breakfast was a hot and cold buffet and there was plenty of choice.
The room was small but you're not there to spend time in your room. The room and bathroom however were maticulously clean and well maintained.
I couldn't fault this hotel at all and I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially if you are going to one of the nearby theatres.
The nightlife around here is also excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
EChristiaanse, Guest Relations Manager at The Waldorf Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear Eebz1,

I am delighted to learn from your feedback that you were satisfied with our services and facilities. I was glad to read that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and that you took great advantage of our location.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Had a very pleasant 3 nights in the Hilton Waldorf whilst in transit. We made use of the executive floor which I would recommend to anyone as the quality of the food and drink was excellent and our breakfast was included. The room was spacious and well appointed, as you would expect from this brand. The staff were helpful and friendly without being overbearing. The hotel is very well situated as it is only a few minutes walk from Shaftsbury Avenue Theatres and Covent Garden. The whole area is full of great bars and restaurants. We never made use of the pool, but it looked great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Brian C,

I am delighted to learn from your feedback that you were satisfied with our services and facilities. I was happy to read that you have enjoyed our Executive Lounge and took advantage of our great location.