The Waldorf Hilton London
US$213
US$198
galahotels.com
4,658 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecovent gardenafternoon teahomage restaurantthe theater districtdiamond membertheatre landwest endan upgradejunior suitetrafalgar squarestandard roomlovely roomfantastic locationstayed for one nightaldwychconcierge
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I usually stay at The Waldorf, but my last trip was a disappointment. Well, I guess I have to chalk that up to one bad experience!. This trip was perfect from beginning to end. The service was extraordinary. The Executive Plus room was large and immaculate. The Executive Lounge is a wonderful convenience. Even the a/c worked perfectly (and it was hot in London) The price was reasonable by London standards. And, the location is, of course, unbeatable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Coducer
EChristiaanse, Guest Relations Manager at The Waldorf Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review on TripAdvisor related to your recent stay at The Waldorf Hilton London.

If I can be of assistance in near future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Waldorf Hilton London.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We spent four nights at the Waldor Hilton in London. We had a junior suite, which is quite confortable and has a nice bathroom. Our son had a standard room, small, but with a spacious bathroom. The staff is great and everyone does his best to make you feel at home. All theatres and covent garden are walking distance. Breakfast is excellent. We had a junior suite on the first floor and this is to be avoided in case of events taking place in the hotel. The music made the all room shake until very late in the night. The second night we complained since there was another event and we were accomodated on the second floor and at a discount rate. The staff at the frontdesk was very understanding, still it is better to avoid the first floor because the hotel is often full on these occasions and it is difficult for them to find another room. Both rooms had tea and coffee facilities, and very nice bathroom products.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jeanne111

Dear guest,

I am delighted to learn from your feedback that you were satisfied with our services and facilities. I was dissapointed to read that you were disturbed on the first night due to the noise of a function which was being held in the hotel and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. I am also glad to read that the hotel was able to move you the next day so you could enjoy the rest of your stay with us.

If I can be of assistance in near future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton. Only complaint is that they charge for wifi and at the price of the room seems like it should be free. Everyone was pleasant and the room was great. Perfect location for walking to many sites.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl R

Dear guest,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review related to your recent visit at The Waldorf Hilton London.

All guest feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.

I am delighted to learn from your feedback that you were pleased with our overall services however, I'm sorry to learn of your disappointment with regards to not having a free Wireless connectivity in our rooms to all our guest, due to our HHonors Loyalty Hiltonworldwide program benefits. That aside, I'm happy to say that we do offer free WIFI in our public and lobby areas of our Hotel.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Waldorf Hilton London Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went here for a weekend away with a friend, when we got to the room the two beds had been made into a double when we had booked a twin room. It took them three hours to turn them back into twin beds and that was only after calling housekeeping twice! No tea,coffee or sugar in the room, breakfast was cold as we were seated right under the air-con, I slipped in the bath as it had not been cleaned properly, all in all a very bad experience and not one we will be repeating any time soon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KatieB355

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. It is always a concern to read when a valued guest has a disappointing stay at The Waldorf Hilton and we would like to apologise for the shortfall in expectations.

Please be assured that your overall experience is not representative of our usual standards of service and the areas highlighted for improvement have been shared with the team and immediate steps have been taken.

If you would like to discuss these matters in further detail, please do not hesitate to forward a copy of your review to Lonwa_Guestrelations@Hilton.com and you will be responded to direct.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Fantastically located in The Aldwych this is a great base from which to explore London. The rooms are a nicely furnished and very comfortable. However, do not bother with a smoking room, as I had requested one (being a smoker of course), but the smell was hideous and I moved to a non-smoking room. The staff are very pleasant and helpful

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SJMACD
Elisa B, Guest Relations Manager at The Waldorf Hilton London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel following you recent stay at The Waldorf Hilton.

I am delighted to learn you had a great time with us, enjoying the hotel location, the new non smoking room and that the staff who assisted you has always been very pleasant and helpful.

I really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon for another great stay.

Best regards,