Le Meridien Piccadilly
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo(London)
2,597 results
All reviewsthe club loungeregent streetcan't beat the locationwest endsteam roomafternoon teaexcellent locationupgraded roombuckingham palacegreen parkcentral locationlarge roomtube stopcovent gardenlondon hotellondon eyehyde park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2011

This hotel has an excellent location in Piccadilly Circus. It is a 100 feet from the the underground station which has access to the Piccadilly and Bakerloo line. It is a 55 pound taxi ride to heathrow or 45 minute ride on Piccadilly Line.

Hotel has an excellent gym and indoor pool.

The club lounge has great breakfast, afternoon snacks and evening snacks. Holger, the manager runs a great lounge and the staff is excellent.

Front desk staff is excellent as well. They are all courteous, polite, efficient and professional. Drew, Amanda, Sophie were all absolutely wonderful!

The service and location are the big factors that make this hotel great. There are hotels with better facilities, but the staff is amazing. The concierges are great and really know london. The manager on duty, Sari was very welcoming. I did not want to leave

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
LEMERIDIENPICCADILLY, General Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to post your complimentary comments on the TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly and that you appreciated the Hotel’s facilities offered as well as the amazing location of the Hotel. It is always great to hear that our Associates provide a warm welcome to our guests. I have shared your kind review with all the Associates.

Once again thank you for your favourable review and may I take this opportunity to thank you for staying at Le Méridien Piccadilly. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2011

Stay here from Mar 23 - Mar 28, 2011. Booked using starwood points (15400 points for a junior suite). I m a preferred plus member, wasn't expecting any upgrade but was given an executive suite upon check-in.

All staff are extremely nice.
I even borrowed a power adapter from the front desk instead of spending another 4 pounds to get 1 at a near-by store.

Used the swimming pool and steam room. Changing room is very clean. Not 1 single person swimming during the 2 times that I went swimming there. Water is a little cold.

Club lounge is nice, free drinks/breakfast. Staff is very nice to ask if we have enough to eat before breakfast ends.

Executive room is huge and clean. 1 problem is that piccadilly is really busy and you could hear buses and honking outside the hotel (at night/ in the morning)

Hotel is close to all area (which saves you from going up and down the metro). Very close to soho/chinatown/regent street/buckingham palace.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Pepa2008, General Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly and for taking the time to post your favourable review on TripAdvisor website.

It is good to hear that you found the executive suite comfortable and spacious as well as that you appreciated Hotel’s facilities, in particular the Club Lounge and Health Club. I am also pleased to learn that you enjoyed the Hotel’s special location.

It is hugely encouraging to learn that you appreciated the level of service provided by our associates as they are a great asset to the Hotel. I have passed on your kind words to all associates.

Thank you again for your favourable feedback and we do hope that you will continue to make many more enjoyable visits to Le Méridien Piccadilly and Starwood Hotels & Resorts. We very much look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2011

I booked a lastminute deal as I needed somewhere central for an evening out. As others have said, this hotel is in the middle of everything yet beyond the entrance it's a quite and calm oasis. Check in was super quick and the staff were so friendly and welcoming - i was able to check in early with no fuss. Room was a decent size and clean - only gripe is older fashioned air conditioning set up - not sure how it will cope in a hot summer but everything else was lovely.
I will definitely stay again the next time I'm out in the centre for a night.

Room Tip: Plenty of local places to eat
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to post your kind comments on the TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the Hotel’s facilities very comfortable. It is always wonderful to hear that our associates provide a high standard of service and make our guest to feel welcome and special, I have passed your kind comments on to our team.

I hope that you will enjoy many more pleasant stays with us at Le Méridien Piccadilly and we very much look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2011

I have stayed at Le Meridien several times over the last few years and it is an excellent hotel. Everything is within walking distance (even the Tower of London if you are feeling energetic). The rooms are superb – large, clean, and, if you get one at the back, extremely quiet.

If you are visiting London for opera, theatre or just to see the sights it is hard to beat.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Pepa2008, Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

The location of our hotel is indeed ideal for moving around London with ease and visit most major attractions and sights.

I would like to thank you for your favourable review and we look forward to welcoming you again to Le Méridien Piccadilly.

Reviewed 2 April 2011

This hotel is in a super location - walk to the West End theatres, Piccadilly at your doorstep, and the tube around the corner. The upgrades to Club level are a must - breakfast and the late afternoon fare at the Club room are perfect for starting or ending your day. All of the staff were particularly helpful - my wife needed an emergency dental procedure on a weekend - the staff got us to an excellent private dental clinic who were able to save our trip. I couldn't thank them enough. The lobby area and overall hotel set-up are nice and quite the norm for a city property and the rooms were as expected - no different than staying in new york or any big city. The big seller here is the location, the cleanliness of the rooms/common areas and the attitude of the hotel staff. I travel often for business and leisure (Starwood Platinum) and I will stay here again on my next trip to London.

Room Tip: Ask about Club level
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drdave60

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback via TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

I am delighted that you found our service levels and the associates to be helpful and professional I have passed on your comments to the team as everyone works very hard to make sure every guest feels special at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your favourable review with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.