Le Meridien Piccadilly
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$336
US$278
Pullman
US$307
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$551
US$533
Orbitz.com
2,598 results
All reviewsthe club loungeregent streetcan't beat the locationwest endsteam roomafternoon teaexcellent locationupgraded roombuckingham palacegreen parkcentral locationlarge roomtube stopcovent gardenlondon hotellondon eyehyde park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had a lovely overnight stay to celebrate our wedding anniversary! It was a cheap deal but you wouldn't have guessed it. The staff could not have been more charming and the room was great - 'suitably luxurious'! And you can't fault the location! The bar was a bit quirky but ver reasonably priced for a hotel bar. Unfortunately the breakfast on Sunday really let down the whole experience. Sunday. Breakfast should be relaxing but the spread was not replenished quickly enough, we went and found the coffee pot (what were all those staff doing?) and the toaster broke - so they turned it off. Boo hiss, what is British breakfast without toast? The pineapple was raw and manky rather than fresh. I don't like cooked breakfast and am not particularly demanding on this front but felt let down. Get your standards up guys - if you are paying £250 plus per night including the buffet breakfast it really should be a LOT better than this. Nice smiles from casual staff are simply not enough!

Room Tip: They are all pretty good from what we saw!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
LEMERIDIENPICCADILLY, General Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Prehistoric,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Le Meridien Piccadilly and for posting your impressions on this platform.

I was glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us, celebrating your wedding anniversary. Indeed it is encouraging to see that our associates did positively contribute to your stay. They are a great asset to the hotel and I will personally share your comments with them. I was concerned reading your comments about your breakfast experience and please rest assured that this is certainly not the high standard of service we strive to achieve. I have therefore liaised with our Restaurant Team to look into improvement opportunities. I am sincerely thankful for your feedback as we are only able to improve our services by receiving guest comments like yours.

I do hope that your mixed experiences will not deter you from choosing Le Meridien Piccadilly for your next visit to London when we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Sérgio Leandro

Le Méridien Piccadilly

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely and large room that faced out on to a busy street, busy room was very quiet.
For a hotel, they have a very large and well equipped gym and lovely swimming pool.
The afternoon tea is served in a lovely room and was quite enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear m g,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor following your stay here at Le Meridien Piccadilly.

It was pleasing to discover that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our well-appointed rooms comfortable. Indeed, we are proud to offer the largest pool in Central London and our Health Club and Spa is ideal to relax after long business hours. Thank you for sharing your impressions about the afternoon tea on this platform and I will be pleased to share your kind comments with the team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at Le Meridien Piccadilly in the very near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed 3 days at Le Meridien Piccadilly in my last business trip to London. Absolutely love the location of the hotel. It is walking distance to wherever I need to be. Room was very nicely appointed, and service was also very good. The concierge was very helpful, I had to send a few parcels out and arranged logistics, and he took care of all that for me very efficiently.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
LEMERIDIENPICCADILLY, General Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear rangga_m,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Le Meridien Piccadilly and for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay and appreciated the hotel’s unrivalled location in the heart of London which is indeed well placed for business and tourism being close to many major sights, theatres, shopping areas and transport link. It was encouraging to read that you appreciated the comfort of your room and the helpful service provided by associates at the Concierge. They are a great asset to the Hotel and I have shared your comments with them.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcome you again to Le Meridien Piccadilly on your future trips to London.

Hotel Manger

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I bought two rooms from secret hotels on lastminute.com. I was told its amazing and I would be over the moon with this hotel.

Once checked in we went to the room to find how bad it is. The rooms are very small and have a smell about them. Terrible beds and the floors are so bad that you almost feel they will cave in. I'm very disappointed with this. The carpets are so old and the door frames are so battered they are filled in with some kind of filler which give a bad impression.

We had to have our room changed to a slightly bigger one. But the above still stands. I was told that I'm laying for location. Well let me tell you. I have stayed in cheaper and better hotels in the vicinity. If I'm going to compare the rooms. I would say they are like a bed and breakfast you get on a seaside. But they are sometimes better. I think the radian blu in Leicester ws is far better and at the time cheaper. My mistake.

I wouldn't stay here for even half the price. That was 250.00 per night no breakfast.

Well I'm on my birthday so better get pity and find some better places to drink and have a good time.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Swindon1313

Dear Swindon 1313,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay with us.

We pride ourselves in offering a high level of service. I am very disappointed that we were not able to meet your expectations during your stay.

We would very much like the opportunity to discuss the points you have raised further, therefore can I kindly ask you, to contact my office directly.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hear from you at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Being my first time in London I wanted to be very central to the London scene and most of the tourist spots. Being in the center of Piccadilly, this hotel can definitely accommodate that. The hotel was chic and comfortable. Rooms were nice (not over the top nice, but nice) and had lots of closet space which is nice when you are traveling with tons of luggage for 3 weeks. Everyday room service delivered our coffee on the spot when we ordered it. But, there are great coffee places on the same block if you rather not do room service. The gym was great if you wanted to squeeze in a quick work out because you ate too many "pies" and "chips".

But my most favorite spot of this hotel and the place my boyfriend and I found ourselves the most at would be the Lobby Bar! Matia, the bartender was beyond amazing! Seriously, i became hooked to their "London Calling" cocktail and the espresso martinis... freaking amazing (and I know good drinks)! We would venture in their every night after coming back from dinner/night festivities and were always greeted with such a warm welcome from Matia and he remembered exactly what we wanted and would have it ready for us within a few minutes of coming...To say the least , these late night bar sessions made our stay at the Le Meridian very memorable.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be in the middle of the London craziness and close to the Tube. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel on my next London trip!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
LEMERIDIENPICCADILLY, General Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear LucasntheOC,

Thank you very much for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your stay at Le Meridien Piccadilly in June earlier this year.

It was pleasing to discover that you had a great time with us and enjoyed our chic and comfortable rooms. Indeed, our aim is to provide excellent service at all times therefore I really appreciated the comments about your Longitude bar experience. I was delighted to read that Matia, our Head Bar tender did positively contributed to your liking and I will ensure your feedback will be shared with him, he will be pleased. Thank you for sharing your impressions on this platform, as we are only able to ensure great service at all times by receiving guest feedback such as yours.

We do hope that you will continue to return to Le Méridien Piccadilly and Starwood Hotels & Resorts in the future. We very much look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sérgio Leandro