London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
2,394 results
All reviewsswiss cottageprimrose hilljubilee linethe executive loungefinchley roadtwo double bedssmall balconyminute walkcamden towntube stationbond streetquiet locationfamily roomwest endcarlucciosconciergerenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We stayed two nights at the Regents Park Marriott (across from Marble Arch) using our Marriott Rewards points for a larger room. The room was nice but the bathroom was made for wheelchair access, which made the bathtub area look different. It was also an interior room with no view whatsoever, but thanks to that very quiet in a very crowded and noisy area.
We were offered a package that included internet access and breakfast for £45, which we found to have good value.
Location of the hotel was excellent for tube access, shopping and sightseeing.
Front desk saff was very nice and helpful, something we were not expecting from other reviews we read.
All in all, we would stay here again in our frequent visits to London. We had also stay at the Grosvenor JW Marriott, a nicer hotel but quite more snobby staff.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Although I live in London I took residence in the Marriott for 10 days while in the midst of moving house. I chose this hotel because it was cheaper than other known hotel brands in central London but I knew with Marriott they would deliver a minimum standard of service. The hotel is not where a typical tourist would expect to stay however it is centrally located and easy to get just about anywhere in London. The room was average - small with a king size bed. No complaints however as it afforded a good nights sleep and the cleaning staff did their job every day. The only issue I had was when the hotel called my room at 1am in error trying to help fix a wi-fi problem that another guest had. The hotel also has an indoor pool which I believe is fairly unique for London. I did not have time to use it, but it is nice amenity. Bottom line is that whether you are a tourist or business person this hotel is good value. By the way, it should be called the "Marriott Swiss Cottage" as this is a more accurate description of it's location.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank USAUK_Traveler
Reviewed 5 August 2011

London can be hectic but is worth it. Staying at Regent Park is a 7-10 min tube ride from the Thames but is so refreshing after a day or evening out. Primrose Hill gives lovely views of the city, and Regent Park is a huge green area where everyone comes to breathe.
The Marriott is tidy, efficient, pleasant, and worth it
Location also close to very good mix of restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike_J1963
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I have stayed in this hotel many times before, but had not been back for a while. The overall assessment is ok, the room was fine, although the outside is neglected, but it has a bit of an old feeling to it (although the rooms have been renovated). I mainly stay here due to the convenient location for visiting friends and family in the area and for that purpose it is very convenient. Breakfast is terrible! We had a breakfast as part of receiving lounge entrance, but could only take items from the continental section which was feeble and not a great way to treat customers that are actually staying in the supposedly better rooms.

Room Tip: Away from the main road and high floor. If you have a Marriott Card it helps
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The hotel is in an uninteresting dreary part of London (and is some distance from Regents Park) but was convenient for my one night stay. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room wasn't large but contained everything I needed and was very clean.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo