London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
US$307
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$551
US$533
Travelocity
2,399 results
All reviewsswiss cottageprimrose hilljubilee linethe executive loungefinchley roadtwo double bedssmall balconyminute walkcamden towntube stationbond streetquiet locationfamily roomwest endcarlucciosconciergerenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Not worth the price my company paid for an Exec floor room (last minute booking meant this was the only availability). Somewhat compensated for with a 'free' breakfast for 2, however the 300+ GBP price didn't even mean you got free wifi/Internet in the room. The 12th floor Exec room was very disappointing (no newspapers, quite small, old fashioned feel) although it offered the basics of what you'd expect (fridge stocked with minerals, beer, wines; warm snacks;cheeses).

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 14 August 2011

The only thing good about this 6 story hotel was the proximity to the tube and the Regent Park area. The room type I originally booked was nonexistent. The room was dirty when we checked in, including a mini bar full of moldy strawberries and sour milk. The shower had black mold in the corners. The balconies and exterior need serious aesthetic maintenance as paint is peeling everywhere. The restaurant was severely steeply overpriced for the quality of food & service. The breakfast buffet served the same exact thing daily, which was at best mediocre. The refrigerator I received to put my daughter's medicine in was full of old food leftover from a previous guest. The front desk staff & concierge staff were pleasant. The indoor pool was nice, but the ladies' locker room was tricky to find at first. We requested a crib twice & finally received one after the 3rd request. I booked & paid extra for executive lounge access for which my key didn't work half the time (and I had to get Demeter at the front desk) and the Internet server was down at least 3 days out of 10 during my 10 day stay. They say the beds are queen sized;however they are actually full sized. This all wouldn't be so bad if the hotel was cheap;however the room was almost $500 US/night.

2  Thank Christina G
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We have stayed here before and so it was the perfect spot for us to stay when we went to see Take That at Wembley as the tube runs directly from Swiss Cottage.
Hotel is actaully in Swiss Cottage (not Regents Park).
Family rooms are good size, clean and well presented although rooms and good value
Trip into central london by either bus (numbers 31 or 82) or tube. Bus trip is good but does take approx 20 mins. We found that we could get the bus pretty much everywhere we wanted to go without changing.
Concierge was helpful and recommended a great place for breakfast (Primrose Eatery).
Hotel has a pool - reason we picked this first time round as good to be able to go for a relaxing swim after a day sightseeing.
There is a Spar shop and Leisure centre nearby (didn;t really get time to take advantage of this but it has a library and climbing wall, which looks fun). They also have huge meringues in the cafe there and serve huge portions of cakes - we had to share.
Lords Cricket G round is approx 10 mins walk.
Would stay again as good amenities and good value

Reviewed 7 August 2011

We stayed two nights at the Regents Park Marriott (across from Marble Arch) using our Marriott Rewards points for a larger room. The room was nice but the bathroom was made for wheelchair access, which made the bathtub area look different. It was also an interior room with no view whatsoever, but thanks to that very quiet in a very crowded and noisy area.
We were offered a package that included internet access and breakfast for £45, which we found to have good value.
Location of the hotel was excellent for tube access, shopping and sightseeing.
Front desk saff was very nice and helpful, something we were not expecting from other reviews we read.
All in all, we would stay here again in our frequent visits to London. We had also stay at the Grosvenor JW Marriott, a nicer hotel but quite more snobby staff.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

Although I live in London I took residence in the Marriott for 10 days while in the midst of moving house. I chose this hotel because it was cheaper than other known hotel brands in central London but I knew with Marriott they would deliver a minimum standard of service. The hotel is not where a typical tourist would expect to stay however it is centrally located and easy to get just about anywhere in London. The room was average - small with a king size bed. No complaints however as it afforded a good nights sleep and the cleaning staff did their job every day. The only issue I had was when the hotel called my room at 1am in error trying to help fix a wi-fi problem that another guest had. The hotel also has an indoor pool which I believe is fairly unique for London. I did not have time to use it, but it is nice amenity. Bottom line is that whether you are a tourist or business person this hotel is good value. By the way, it should be called the "Marriott Swiss Cottage" as this is a more accurate description of it's location.

• Stayed: August 2011