“Terrific service and breakfast”

London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Ranked #306 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Montclair, New Jersey
“Terrific service and breakfast”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The marriott is tops in concierge and kitchen staff. Iqbal in concierge and shafiq in the kitchen were such marvelous and courteous people that it made my stay A plus. They took my dietary needs into consideration and gave me only the foods I could eat. Thanks to them and all the so wonderful staff there

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank paulapureheart21
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Ms Paula H.,

It was a pleasure to host you and your husband at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. I am very pleased to have assisted you with your dietary requirements and really appreciate your kind comments regarding the team, Chef Shafiq and me.

I am sorry that you had to cut short your stay on this occasion, but I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Iqbal
Concierge at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (354)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Everything about this hotel was perfect - we stayed for 4 nights at the end of July. All the staff deserve a very special mention as their customer service was truly superb, from the concierge who was so helpful, to the front desk, housekeeping and the lovely people providing breakfast.

It was my 50th birthday while we were away and the staff couldn't have been more attentive, in particular Tina at the front desk who had arranged for flowers, wine, delicious cake and a birthday card to be in my room when I arrived which was such a lovely touch. Plus Patrick from housekeeping also left a birthday card and some chocolates. These personal touches really made our trip so special and I was genuinely touched by their thoughtfulness.

The hotel is in an ideal location for the centre of London with Swiss Cottage tube station being just a 5 minute walk from the hotel. We got the tube into London every day and then again in the evenings which was so easy when heading out to the theatre or for dinner. Our room was spacious and spotlessly clean with everything you could need. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice. There is also a swimming pool and sauna which were a welcome relief after a day's busy sightseeing!

We will definitely be returning and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel as the customer service is so fantastic and the staff are genuinely lovely. Many thanks again Tina for everything, you absolutely made my birthday perfect.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank JoStewart64
Dear Mrs Joanne S.,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and for mentioning my colleagues, Patrick and me. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed celebrating your birthday with us; it really was my pleasure to help make your stay memorable on this special occasion.

Thank you again for your very kind words and recommendation.
I look forward to welcoming you again for a future stay.

Kindest regards,

Tina
Front Office Host at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 3 August 2014

From your first step in the door to your last...this is the best Marriott we've stayed at out of the US!! If you're a gold member, the executive lounge on the 6th floor is amazing...Pablo is so friendly and accommodating & goes beyond his normal duties in the lounge!! The cleanliness and food quality were of the highest for all meals...the pool was clean and perfect temperature.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Renee L
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Mrs Renee L.,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. It was really lovely to have you as a guest in the Executive Lounge and to share your and your family’s special occasions with you.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel and lounge in the future.

Kindest regards,

Pablo
Executive Lounge Host
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I and my children stayed at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park recently. We had a very pleasant stay for two nights. All the staff were very nice and extremely helpful. Especially the young gentleman Barry who is a supervisor in breakfast, he was amazingly helpful and very caring towards me and my family. He was also very good with my children which made our experience even better than what we expected. He also looked after other guests very well. The food was spectacular which just made our stay even better. I would also like to give a big thank you to the management for their fantastic team which goes that extra mile for guests to enjoy their stay. We will definitely be returning to London Marriott Hotel Regents Park in the very near future. I recommend London Marriott Regents Park to anyone who wants to have a relaxed and wonderful stay.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank natashap14
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review of the hotel; it is wonderful to hear that you would consider staying with us again.

We shall be sure to pass on all these very positive comments to our entire team, especially to Barry.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Many thanks and kindest regards from the team at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Orangeburg, New York
Reviewed 2 August 2014

As an expat Londoner who uses this hotel regularly on business, I brought my American family over for a mixed business and vacation trip. It's always difficult to juggle this sort of trip and it can all go horribly wrong if the hotel doesn't come up to muster. An unhappy family spoils both the vacation and the business. To anyone contemplating a similar trip and choosing this hotel, I can tell them "don't worry!". The accommodations were perfect (two spacious interconnecting rooms), the service was exemplary, and the staff could not have been more friendly or efficient. Even the prices (London in peak vacation season can be burdensome) were very fair. On this basis, I won't be looking for anywhere else to stay for a good time yet.

Room Tip: Makes no difference. All are good.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us regularly and for leaving a review. It is wonderful to read that you were very happy with the hotel and that it works for you both for business and for your family holiday. We really appreciate your comments and we are very pleased that you will continue to stay with us!

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Best regards from the team at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Rhode Island
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I'm a Marriott fan anyway, so staying here was a no brainer while traveling with my children for vacation. We spent 7 nights and it was excellent. The front desk was helpful, specifically Anais. Also the concierge was superb. They went above and beyond and a few occasions as well as the staff in the restaurant. The breakfast was very good with an excellent assortment of foods, including an omelette station and delicious pastries. Our waiter Ayden was so friendly and gave great tips for places to go in London. Room service was good and again the level of courtesy was lovely.

A large double room with a patio was perfect for our stay. Noise wasn't a problem and it's close to the tube and many attractions.

The pool, sauna & steam room was the icing on the cake.

I will visit London again and definitely this hotel.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Ms Lynn B.,

Thank you for posting another great review of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to London!

Kind regards,

Anaïs
Front Office Host at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great staff as well as convenient location. Every staff member greeted guests with water, directions, etc. Near the tube and Regents Park. Rooms were large compared to most European hotel rooms. Enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Creede7
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park - it is fantastic to hear that you really enjoy your stay. Thank you also for your very kind comments regarding our staff, which we have passed on to the entire team.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope to have the chance of welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards from the team at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park